• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Woah someone is butthurt I called out his messiah Arteta as the fraud that he truly is lmao. And what's that? I see you have 5 rats burrowing up your arse lmao. Keep sucking Arteta and Kroenke's **** you spineless corporate shill lmao. Have fun later
Jokes aside, what sort of exchanges were you hoping to have on here when you decided upon ArtetaOut as your username? Says instantly that you’re either a completely irrational waste of time or a troll. Surely you can understand that?

ArtetaOut

Jokes aside, what sort of exchanges were you hoping to have on here when you decided upon ArtetaOut as your username? Says instantly that you’re either a completely irrational waste of time or a troll. Surely you can understand that?

What is wrong with that nick? Is this ArsenalMania or ArtetaMania you tell me

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What is wrong with that nick? Is this ArsenalMania or ArtetaMania you tell me
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I have already arrived here. Arteta out. The football is worse than ever. Before tonight only palace and Burnley had less shot than us in goal. Dreadful boring football

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s shown potential and will be a good manager but I guess I got carried away thinking we had found the Mbappe of managers.

Nowhere near being Arteta out but boy...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's so so obvious that he's learning on the job, perhaps he should've picked a lesser job to learn on but here we are. It's gonna be a rollercoaster season, one I mightn't be a ticket for.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He probably still can't believe, how he is already manager of Arsenal without experiece before.

Our Rookie has still a lot to learn (not a surprise), but we will see in the next weeks, if he will.

WiscoGooner8

Defensively we aren’t allowing as many shots under Mikel, but we aren’t taking any more either. That’s the main problem we can’t score.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Way too negative from him,should of had 4 points last two games. Should of made change at half time. Plays our goalscorer out of position to accommodate a donkey. Not arteta out but he needs to wake up

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still not seeing any ability to change his approach. Different personnel today but the same tactics, with Xhaka basically filling in the role of LCB. Sure it might give you a better LCB on the ball when we're in possession but it does **** all to fix the massive 30-40 yards of space between Ceballos/Partey and the attackers. The only thing that was different in this game compared to the others is David Luiz played about 5 accurate diagonal balls which got us in behind down the left, otherwise it was the same ****. Playing the ball across the midfield just inside their half and try to get in down the wings.

Not good enough.

Mudi

There is no place in the premier league for his kind of football. He should go to Spain and play his boring game there.

I'm not saying that we are worse under Arteta than Emery but man, we are def. more boring and I rather watch us lose games but at least have some action than Arteta's game

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think we played well in the first half, the game plan actually worked, despite not being that into the whole "ball playing cbs pinging balls".

As soon as Luiz came off and an out of it Mustafi came in...

Also should've subbed Lacazette much earlier, but here we are. There's progress, but it might take more time than many here are willing to give.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Let's be honest, it's been a pretty poor start to the season. Other than against Fulham we've been either been extremely unconvincing or outright poor in every game we've played. Two of our three PL wins this season have come against the two definitively worst teams in the league. And the problem is the 3 team we've lost against, Liverpool, City and Leicester look like the weakest they've been for year(s) and yet we're still well short of them.

We've looked creatively/attacking etc.. whatever you want to call it, abject in every game we've played. If we're not sticking 11 men behind the ball we're also liable to give away at least 1 goal a game. We're the definition of one trick pony at this stage. If we can't setup to park the bus and then spring on the break with Auba then we never look like winning a game.

9 game played but this to me looks like another 10-7th place season at best.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I wanted him from 2018

Still I'm sure he will be a success

But badly needs to be questioned. 8 goals in 6 Pl games is pathetic.

Top Bottom