• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

ScotsGooner89

We’re going to lose Guendouzi and Saliba due to our unwillingness to sack this d*ck head. We’re going to lose AMN for about half what we could of got last summer. We’re going to lose a once highly touted Nelson for about 5 mill. Even if our owners do only care about money, even that doesn’t make any sense to keep him.

I’m just absolutely astounded that he isn’t already gone this morning. I can’t get my head around it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Thierry gets appointed by Daniel, and picks his own coaching team...

globephoto__1260526492_9789.jpg

ScotsGooner89

AMN, Guendouzi, and Nelson aren't good enough anyway so why would you cry over their departures?
Did you read my whole post?

We are all pretty sure that all the hierarchy of this club care about is money and is management of the club is even detrimental to that. He has no upside whatsoever. Our players are worth less that before him, our performances are worse than before him.

Note: Guendouzi alone was someone the vast majority of this forum and fans in general were excited about until the thunder bird was appointed.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Edu is a crock. I hate him more than Arteta. The Spaniard is incompetent and arrogant. But he is not a bad person. Edu is what Americans call a bad dude. Absolute crock and I am convinced he will do a stint in jail in the future

You may well hate Edu on a personal level and of course that is well within your right. I was just pointing out that I don't think anyone can really judge him on a professional level yet as all of the signings since his appointment would have most likely been set in motion by the old regime.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm amazed that 8 people want to keep Arteta for next season. How far down do you want us to go before realising Arteta is not the man to move us forward? We've seen his team selections, we've seen his subs, we need experience. Just like we did before he was appointed!

6 people since @Juan Matas Beard and @Rosso are clearly trolling us.

I was Woodward and Ole in too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You may well hate Edu on a personal level and of course that is well within your right. I was just pointing out that I don't think anyone can really judge him on a professional level yet as all of the signings since his appointment would have most likely been set in motion by the old regime.

We can judge him on contracts and sales though and those have been a disaster.

Big summer for him with Eddie, Laca and Guendo all having one year left on their contracts.

GLITCH

Some of the people gloating about being right about Arteta were jerking off when we signed Willian last summer.
I was foolish enough to think Willian would turn out good, but both is overkill.
At that point, just find the nearest bin and get inside.

Top Bottom