Arteta could very well end up staying even though the majority of the fans want him gone. I actually think he could have kept the support of most of the fan base if:It’s not the results. He should go because of them but Emery and Wenger were good people.
Mikel is just so unlikeable. I feel like he's never speaking to the fans, it’s always trying to boost his reputation in the media and with pundits.
Blames anything and everything apart from himself. How many times did we hear Wenger and Emery saying it was their fault?
1. Really trusted and developed the young players instead of giving their minutes to Willian, Ceballos, Elneny etc
2. Made us play attacking, entertaining football in most of our games.
3. Didn`t push for Willian, probably our worst signing ever.
4. As you say, accept some responsibility instead of coming up with crap like the stuff with the amount of crosses and the recent stuff about the rot starting years ago.
5. Lived up to his words about non-negotiables and treated players equally. Willian has been awful, ****ed off to Dubai during lock-down and still has as many minutes as Pepe.
I think most fans realise that any manager would need time to get us back competing and that Arteta in many ways has been dealt a cruel hand but the mentioned reasons above make it impossible for me to trust and support him any longer.