• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll go at end of season if we fail to reach Europa final at least.

Not expecting too much from his replacement the problems just more deep than manager and for team that want to rebuild is BS

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'll go at end of season if we fail to reach Europa final at least.

Not expecting too much from his replacement the problems just more deep than manager and for team that want to rebuild is BS
Imagine Josh Kroenke, Edu and Vinai deciding on our next coach. The same lads who changed the structure for a rookie coach after a season, made him manager instead of a coach. :shivering:

Polar Bear

This guy is just standing there staring into space and not making subs, waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting, what is he waiting for? we were playing crap and the game was just fizzling out at 0-0, and its our home game! we have to win and go for it, has Arteta not seen Pragues home form? they have not lost a single game at home, no one has beat them at home, not even Champions League teams!!!!

But oh no Arteta is just staring into space and doesn't make subs until 78 minutes, meanwhile by that time Sparta had already made 4 subs!!!!. Unbelievable.

I'm sorry but Arteta is a novice and is not up to the job. He is a nice guy, I'm certain he is a solid and nice guy, but for me he is learning on the job and not taking us anywhere but downwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine Josh Kroenke, Edu and Vinai deciding on our next coach. The same lads who changed the structure for a rookie coach after a season, made him manager instead of a coach. :shivering:
Yes that what I'm worried it's like utd just clueless all around no serious manager will want to come here

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lool bad night for the Arteta cult. They were a minute from bragging. Truth is slavia is so average we will still beat them despite clown in charge. And his fans will act all smug again. Inept manager

mpower2540

The substitutes tonight clearly invigorated the team but most Arsenal fans wanted Saka and Smith+Rowe starting with Lacazette up front.
Did you? And Saka was our only threat until the changes. We were far too passive don’t you agree? They were playing with a high line and we had two players that were constantly coming to feet and looked slow as ****. Lacazette kept dropping into the 10 which practically made ESR redundant. You can get the lineup wrong I get it but why wait so long to change it?? And my god as soon as we scored we ****ing retreated!???? That’s game management, it was almost a repeat of Olympiakos.

Surely your tired of seeing so many plodders in our attack and the same old lifeless football? The thing is he’s got solutions now and he’s not investing in them!! I don’t mean this post to sound like I’m having a go at you by the way I’m just so frustrated with what I just saw and it’s all on the manager for me!

If and I mean IF he can get his head out of his backside we should go to Prague and do them but do you have any faith that he’ll do that? Cos I don’t

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Is it even possible of finding something positive from drawing against Slavia Praha at home while they were missing like half of their defence?

Heck even winning 3-0 wouldn’t have caused much joy

Top Bottom