• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
image.png

STOP THE COUNT! :lol:

Good to know I will be on the right side of history, when it's all said and done.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Such a shet manager. Probably a good defensive coach, but even Fat Sam is that.

Hope he is gone by end of Summer.

Its obvious Kroenke dont believe in him either as he will not be backed in the transfer market after it was him that decided to:

Give Auba thatbstupid raise
Sign Wilian
Resign Ceballos

Lower value of young talent in Guendouzi and Saliba.
Keep Xhaka
Bring back El Nenny

Worse start to season ever.

Negative style of play.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How on earth has he not been sacked yet? Wake up every morning for the good news and always disappointed.

I'm just glad you wake up every morning, mate...so happy you beat Covid.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not buying that's the tactics he plans to use forever.

We are linked with an attacking midfielder.

Simply because we don't have one.

Few transfer windows and we will see what way he wants us to play.
He has been here for over a year and that’s what he has done

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He has been here for over a year and that’s what he has done

You can pretty much wipe off the end of last season, we need to judge him after transfer windows. And right now he hasn't had his main signing for half a season.

This second half of the season he should be judged accordingly.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You can pretty much wipe off the end of last season, we need to judge him after transfer windows. And right now he hasn't had his main signing for half a season.

This second half of the season he should be judged accordingly.
When you say accordingly what is unacceptable for you that you say he need to be replaced by the summer?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When you say accordingly what is unacceptable for you that you say he need to be replaced by the summer?

I think this season is a bit of an anomaly to be honest. Just with everything going on in the world and such. That being said with Partey and Martinelli back barring any really bad injuries to important players id be looking at a top 6 finish. Finishing 8th or lower would be poor and you'd start looking to change things if he finished 8th or lower, lost the dressing room etc. Especially if he has a big summer window and still we perform at a midtable level.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think this season is a bit of an anomaly to be honest. Just with everything going on in the world and such. That being said with Partey and Martinelli back barring any really bad injuries to important players id be looking at a top 6 finish. Finishing 8th or lower would be poor and you'd start looking to change things if he finished 8th or lower, lost the dressing room etc. Especially if he has a big summer window and still we perform at a midtable level.
so as long as he stays up give him big summer transfer and then judge him? Why is this season anomaly when every team had the same circumstances? Our teams quality and what its producing is not close. We are struggling to create and play any decent attacking football with only 5 teams scoring less than us this season with 1.11 goals per game. we are near bottom in almost every attacking stats. You think buying your way out of this can fix anything? No matter who we buy we cant get their full talent out of them because the manager is inept

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
so as long as he stays up give him big summer transfer and then judge him? Why is this season anomaly when every team had the same circumstances? Our teams quality and what its producing is not close. We are struggling to create and play any decent attacking football with only 5 teams scoring less than us this season with 1.11 goals per game. we are near bottom in almost every attacking stats. You think buying your way out of this can fix anything? No matter who we buy we cant get their full talent out of them because the manager is inept

I specifically said you'd probably look at making the decision if he were to finish below 8th this season. Unless of course he wins the Europa league. European football is a necessity no matter what.

Our team is full of inconsistent players bro, you cant just expect the youngsters to bail us out, that isnt fair. I firmly believe if we had the right players for a whole season we would comfortably be in the top 4.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I specifically said you'd probably look at making the decision if he were to finish below 8th this season. Unless of course he wins the Europa league. European football is a necessity no matter what.

Our team is full of inconsistent players bro, you cant just expect the youngsters to bail us out, that isnt fair. I firmly believe if we had the right players for a whole season we would comfortably be in the top 4.
Im not expecting them to bail out anything. Im expecting a system in our attack that shows there is clear tactics what we are trying to do. Im watching leicester vs Southampton and they have Che Adams, walcott, Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Diallo and smallbone in midfield and attack and their attacks looks to have clear ideas behind it and they are playing good football combining with 1-2 touches. These players are well coaches and know where to be. You cant tell me that front 6 is more talented than our front 6. The Arteta defenders dont think coaching matters and managers make little difference

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Im not expecting them to bail out anything. Im expecting a system in our attack that shows there is clear tactics what we are trying to do. Im watching leicester vs Southampton and they have Che Adams, walcott, Armstrong, Ward-Prowse, Diallo and smallbone in midfield and attack and their attacks looks to have clear ideas behind it and they are playing good football combining with 1-2 touches. These players are well coaches and know where to be. You cant tell me that front 6 is more talented than our front 6. The Arteta defenders dont think coaching matters and managers make little difference

If you looked at Southampton this time last year you'd be saying the complete opposite, so its cool giving Ralph a year to get things right at Southampton, and now you're lauding him for being given the time to get things right, but you won't give Arteta that same time? Odd.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If you looked at Southampton this time last year you'd be saying the complete opposite, so its cool giving Ralph a year to get things right at Southampton, and now you're lauding him for being given the time to get things right, but you won't give Arteta that same time? Odd.
Ralph has a history of being a good coach/manager and has clear track record people can hang on. Arteta has nothing on the bank to get the benefit of the doubt. What are you pointing to by saying he should be given more time. what has he done in the past that shows you what he is capable off?

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have to give Arteta a full season and then another summer, you can’t chop and change unless you’re Chelsea or something.

I don’t see an EL winning team, and I think top 8 is touch and go too.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You have to give Arteta a full season and then another summer, you can’t chop and change unless you’re Chelsea or something.

I don’t see an EL winning team, and I think top 8 is touch and go too.
he is on that full season. He had half a season last season and once he completes this season thats 1 and half season. Or you mean another one after this? If 8 is touch and go and we dont make 8th. Then 7th should be able to keep him the season after as that thats improvement

GDeep™

League is very weak
The club hired Arteta because he’s a manager willing to do a job under tough circumstances. This will be packaged as a “process” or “project” and sold to the fans.

We’re just at the start of this. I’m still on board, he won the FA Cup and needs another summer to improve the team.

His man management looks absolutely shocking though and the football is probably the worst the club has seen since Ricoh.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Only reason we're not an 'EL winning' team and top 8 is a 'push' is because we've seen how Arteta has completely got the shackles wrapped around this squad and this is now our limit.

This squad ain't that much different from when the Emery nearly walked us to top 4.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Only reason we're not an 'EL winning' team and top 8 is a 'push' is because we've seen how Arteta has completely got the shackles wrapped around this squad and this is now our limit.

This squad ain't that much different from when the Emery nearly walked us to top 4.

It’s very different. Ramsey carried Emery to those heights that season, Emery practically said so himself.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom