• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Arteta outlasted Lampard. Add that to his list of achievements. Lampard’s downfall started with their loss to us.

I wanted Lampard to stay, because Arteta had his number.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All of of the top six managers in PL has a "sack watch thread" in Redcafe. The only exception is Arteta. Even rival fans know he's not getting sacked anytime soon.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All of of the top six managers in PL has a sack watch thread in Redcafe. The only exception is Arteta. Even rival fans know he's not getting sacked anytime soon.
Because it's crazy to do it now. and what the point by doing this? we are not going to spend 200M every summer we not have ambitious owner and also we rebuilding i don't think any manager will come here will turn things around very quickly. specially managers who looking to win quick.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i think serious questions will be asked to the owner and edu if we finished the season outside top 6. if we are act like club who should be in europe every season we should let arteta go oleh survived last season because he qualified to CL.

Blaziken

i think serious questions will be asked to the owner and edu if we finished the season outside top 6. if we are act like club who should be in europe every season we should let arteta go oleh survived last season because he qualified to CL.
We won't finish in the top 8 let alone top 6, Arteta has 0 pressure to perform nor win trophies. That's the board and supporters fault.

novar

The big club replaced their underperforming manager after an unacceptable stretch of results.

I don't know why you're so hopeful for top 6 when we are actually behaving like Newcastle now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We won't finish in the top 8 let alone top 6, Arteta has 0 pressure to perform nor win trophies. That's the board and supporters fault.
If they want to rebuild then i understand that but the squad we have should get top 6. because at the moment we going down to table from top 4 to 5th to 8th and that where are at the moment. the owner won't invest much so we either get lucky like Liverpool and appoint guy like Klopp or we'll stay where we are still a smart buys could change your position Arteta has the ability and we need bit stability so we'll see.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think if we can fix our central midfield, that will go a long way. It is depressing to see Xhaka and Elneny in midfield. Slow, ponderous and devoid of any creativity.

Obviously, the problems at the club are deeper than that, but the above has been a big problem for us.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The big club replaced their underperforming manager after an unacceptable stretch of results.

I don't know why you're so hopeful for top 6 when we are actually behaving like Newcastle now.
after spending 300M and has a quality squad you should remember that we neither have quality squad and we didn't spend 300m we barely spend 70M and that needed owner put money we are not as big as chelsea and utd financially still that not as something you need to defend mikel about but from now on no matter who manager is your spending should be smart and not throwing like stupid.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think if we can fix our central midfield, that will go a long way. It is depressing to see Xhaka and Elneny in midfield. Slow, ponderous and devoid of any creativity.

Obviously, the problems at the club are deeper than that, but the above has been a big problem for us.
the width and RB is big problems too and not mention if Laca leave you'll need a quality striker. there alot to work on a midfield fix and getting player as quality as Partey and Attacking mid who is good will make us top 4 candidate but as for now we are one injury away from playing Elneny and Nektiah.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Just stop the cap man ffs. :rofl:

Posts like these are why there’s such a divide among our fanbase. I made a genuine statement. An opinion expressing my thought. And you feel the need to put it down as crap and laugh at it.
You’re free to agree or disagree with my opinion. There’s a polite way of going about it. Why can’t we learn to respect each others opinions?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
If Arteta had the financial backing Lampard had in the summer, we’d be top of the league.

That's what Chelsea fans said last season when they were talking about Frank had transfer ban while Ole didn't and look what happened now? :lol:

More money doesn't mean the manager will do better. If anything it builds pressure because higher expectation. Can Arteta handle it?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Posts like these are why there’s such a divide among our fanbase. I made a genuine statement. An opinion expressing my thought. And you feel the need to put it down as crap and laugh at it.
You’re free to agree or disagree with my opinion. There’s a polite way of going about it. Why can’t we learn to respect each others opinions?
Oh I respect others opinions, just not yours for obvious reasons.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
That's what Chelsea fans said last season when they were talking about Frank had transfer ban while Ole didn't and look what happened now? :lol:

More money doesn't mean the manager will do better. If anything it builds pressure because higher expectation. Can Arteta handle it?

We’ve seen no reason why not. Ole’s had a lot more backing than Arteta too.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

That big club let that manager have a full season and spend 300M.

Arteta should be properly judged after the full season and this summer. End of.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
We’ve seen no reason why not. Ole’s had a lot more backing than Arteta too.

Let me say it again. Lampard had transfer ban last season and all Chelsea fans were making the same excuses as what you are doing now by saying ‘’if my manager has the same backed in transfer window blah blah...’’

And look at what happened to Lampard when he doesn’t have the transfer ban?? He did miles better when he didn’t spend anything. Why would Arteta be no different? Arteta hasn’t prove himself that he can spend the money.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Again, I don’t like to repeat this many times but let me say it again. Lampard had transfer ban last season and all Chelsea fans were making the same excuses as what you are doing now by saying ‘’if my manager has the same backed in transfer window blah blah...’’

And look at what happened to Lampard when he doesn’t have the transfer ban?? He did miles better when he didn’t spend anything. Why would Arteta be no different? Arteta hasn’t prove himself that he can spend the money.

I was never convinced by Lampard last season. He got top 4 on the basis of everyone else being rubbish or in transition. Also, it was the likes of Giroud or Willian who were getting him points.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I was never convinced by Lampard last season. He got top 4 on the basis of everyone else being rubbish or in transition. Also, it was the likes of Giroud or Willian who were getting him points.

Lampard spent nothing and had 32 points last season after 19 league games. That was more than Chelsea now and also what Arteta achieved right now. If you were never convinced by Lampard, not sure how are you convinced by Arteta this season so far? Ziyech, havertz & Werner combined are better than one Willian though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom