• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Alexs

I could write a long comparative essay that discusses Klopp, Pep, even Brendan and OGS but in essence Mikel needs to hone and develop his man management skills. Soon.

shoot for the top

I could write a long comparative essay that discusses Klopp, Pep, even Brendan and OGS but in essence Mikel needs to hone and develop his man management skills. Soon.

He shouldn't be learning on the job for Arsenal. Lampard got Chelsea to the Champions League in his first season with no signings. Arteta is nowhere close at the moment. Winning a couple of games in the FA was a good start, but that is where the good points end.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

tenor.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I wouldn’t use our current position of the table to criticise Arteta really, it’s not over yet and everyone is dropping points.

The lack of identity going forward and the lack of form of any attacking player not from the academy are a bigger concern.

I notice when we lose there is such a big focus on individual players and/or the squad as well, yet we keep getting players in and it’s not changing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelski on the news (obvs). 10 managers in 18 years since the Russian took over.

There has to be another way.
One manager in 20 years spending 5th and below yet finishing in the top 4 for 20 years straight including 7 FA Cups. Shame our idiot fans made it impossible for him to operate and drag him down and out. Worse than the Chelsea board in my view.

And look where we are now our clueless owner is exposed.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I wouldn’t use our current position of the table to criticise Arteta really, it’s not over yet and everyone is dropping points.

The lack of identity going forward and the lack of form of any attacking player not from the academy are a bigger concern.

I notice when we lose there is such a big focus on individual players and/or the squad as well, yet we keep getting players in and it’s not changing.

Yet during the Southampton game we saw immediate improvement after Saka and Partey came on. If anything it shows that the football improves with better players on the pitch.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you go for James Rodriguez instead, you could be in better place now. Well, guess, there is only one option to buy no alternative in Arteta?

Its not about using the United scatter gun approach and throwing money at the problem at any player that's doing well in the PL or elsewhere. Its about buying players that fit the managers style, which is what Arteta is doing. You can't fix everything in one window, signing Gabriel was important, signing Partey was important, Willian was meant to fill the creative void however it was a signing that didn't work out. It happens, no big deal.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wish he'd just wear a nice Italian suit for heaven's sake. The amount of sauce this guy is wasting is criminal. I'll forgive him now cos it's winter and that's a tough season to look good in as a manager. But come spring I don't wanna see anymore of those f*cking chinos and plimsols. If I had genes like this guy I'd be dressing like a Sicilian mafioso at every given opportunity.

lorena-bernal-mikel--a.jpg

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Like Diego Simeone is right there, just follow his example, like Poch did. If you're a latino manager and you're not wearing dark shirts you're just underperforming imho.

Riou

I wish he'd just wear a nice Italian suit for heaven's sake. The amount of sauce this guy is wasting is criminal. I'll forgive him now cos it's winter and that's a tough season to look good in as a manager. But come spring I don't wanna see anymore of those f*cking chinos and plimsols. If I had genes like this guy I'd be dressing like a Sicilian mafioso at every given opportunity.

Mikel should have went all Tom Cruise on this bird, and banned her from wearing high heels, he's too short for his lady to wear them :lol:

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
This guy needs to appreciate what his strengths are. Like, Mikel, if you looked like Dean Smith we'd have sacked you a long time ago cos the football is sh*t. The whole point of this is that you look good. Up your game.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Mikel should have went all Tom Cruise on this bird, and banned her from wearing high heels, he's too short for his lady to wear them :lol:

Nah I dig it, standing next to a tall girl in heels is a look. My girl would be taller than me in heels like that, ain't nothing wrong with that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
One manager in 20 years spending 5th and below yet finishing in the top 4 for 20 years straight including 7 FA Cups. Shame our idiot fans made it impossible for him to operate and drag him down and out. Worse than the Chelsea board in my view.

And look where we are now our clueless owner is exposed.

I switch off ignored comments ONE time and you're talking about ****ing Wenger in the first post I see :lol::lol:

Why? You are honestly so obsessed. He's gone, get over it, he wasn't good enough for what we needed to push forward and we needed a change. Grow up, deal with it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Now here’s an Italian suit and a manager that won’t ever let you drop into the bottom half of the table. :lol:
461-A13-CA-BBE3-49-DB-9833-41-A6-BEE817-B6.jpg

Riou

Now here’s an Italian suit and a manager that won’t ever let you drop into the bottom half of the table. :lol:
461-A13-CA-BBE3-49-DB-9833-41-A6-BEE817-B6.jpg

You know, you could just back both of them as our manager...Arteta wasn't one of the scumbags that wanted Arsène sacked.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Its not about using the United scatter gun approach and throwing money at the problem at any player that's doing well in the PL or elsewhere. Its about buying players that fit the managers style, which is what Arteta is doing. You can't fix everything in one window, signing Gabriel was important, signing Partey was important, Willian was meant to fill the creative void however it was a signing that didn't work out. It happens, no big deal.

Not sure what are you arguing here? Are you talking to yourself but just randomly quote me in? Because your post really doesn’t relate anything to the post you replied.

Top Bottom