• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Manberg

Predator
Crazy to think we've only had 20 managers in 122 years.

MA_Managers_1000x1000_0.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't give a f*ck about being the butt of a joke.

You know why everyone tries to make fun of me? Jealousy. When you're at the top everyone wants to take you down.

Smh if you want to be my friend you can't be a victim, I don't roll with guys that take violations and do nothing.

Bloodbather

Established Member

If I were one of the players, I would be scared by the prospect of having Arteta as a coach than a
Anchelotti.

Mikel will be risking his career by folding for players so he will be as strict as he possibly can. And that is exactly what this team needs right now.

Everyone involved in this is risking their career, be it Raul, Mikel, the players and they can't afford to slip so it's make or break.
Now is the time to really "Be Excited".

I don't think Mikel is risking his career. Everyone acknowledges that it's a very difficult job, and he's only a 37 year old entering his first managerial gig. If it goes wrong, he'll certainly be given another opportunity elsewhere.

Raul and Edu are definitely risking their careers though. Appointing a young, inexperienced manager with potential in a chaotic environment where many people point the finger to you is a bold move. They could easily go with an Ancelotti-type to in a steady-the-ship attempt. I like the ambition, personally. Ambition is something this club has been lacking for far too long.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Everyone else on this forum bully you so much but you always target me smh. I'm actually nice to you compared to some of these guys I don't even make fun of your height as I'm against body shaming.

But let's no derail another thread, this sht is so unprofessional mods need to do a better job moderating.

giphy.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
very interesting stuff - thanks for posting

my kneejerk thoughts are that Auba is going to hate him, but I have hopes for Özil if Arteta wants him

and the youngsters may not like his style after Freddie, but hopefully will appreciate a stricter regime if they are serious about their football careers

Ticks ALL the boxes you want to hear!

Almost too Good to be true

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom