• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i mean, its just pure dumb luck, that they hit the post from a yard out .... this was a disasterclass from Arteta.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The problem for me, which I felt at the time he was appointed, is that a club like Arsenal shouldn't be used as a developing ground for a young coach.
fox tv GIF by MasterChef Junior

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has there been any post that explains Auba right, Saka left?

Pep influence I think...spend/demand loads of money, change players positions for no reason...something for Arteta to work through, tbh :lol:

TinFish

His tactics and decision making is poor. We have some good attacking players he is yet to utilise properly. Once we went 2-0 down he switched it up a bit and we started to appear on the front foot.

He is also a pu$$y that is too scared to lose. We are the Arsenal and should approach almost all games in the league with an attack minded approach except probably against City & Liverpool.

We saw how the team came alive when we went for it. I don't think 10th or wherever we are represents the quality we have at the club. The manager is mainly to blame imo.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Arrogance is not the reason we were 3-0 down. We have better players in just about every position on the park.

Dont tell me West Ham are the better side and we should be setting out to counter and nick a result with the players we’ve got. That’s not arrogance, that’s merely acknowledging that you are a bigger club and have better players.
Table doesn't lie, they might not be the bigger club but they're a better 'team', they're are excellent on the counter and set pieces.

Plenty of league titles and important games have been won by teams playing on counter Chelsea and Leicester in recent memory.

The attitude was piss poor at the start. Xhaka was his average self, partey looked like he carried on from the last 10mins of the Sp**s game, there was a lack of aggression and urgency from the forwards to help defend.

For me it's just the lack of professionalism and winning mentality that exists at the club it has done so from the latter Wenger days, Emery and now arteta.

If Party played like this under Simone he would be getting his nut sack kicked.

Attitude has to change if we want to win the Europa!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Some of his decisions are baffling tbh.

Didn't want to poop on the party before the match but as soon as I saw the line up I knew **** will hit the fan.

Why you rush Saka when you have an in-form Pepe? Also why drop Gabi when he's finally finding rhythm? Then when I saw it's Saka left and Auba right I was even more confused.

Also he kept Auba for too long. I think had he binned him sooner we might've even won. Not convinced but meh, he's here to stay so what can we do.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
The deluded Arteta fanboys like that utter cretin DT from AFTV have convinced themselves that Mikel is the man and that he has a terrible squad to work with.

It’s not like he arrived and inherited West Brom’s squad for god sake. There are some very talented players at Arsenal.

How the hell does Arteta constantly get a pass from the media?

Riou

The deluded Arteta fanboys like that utter cretin DT from AFTV have convinced themselves that Mikel is the man and that he has a terrible squad to work with.

It’s not like he arrived and inherited West Brom’s squad for god sake. There are some very talented players at Arsenal.

How the hell does Arteta constantly get a pass from the media?

Basically because he won that FA Cup trophy that you hate.

Last edited:

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Bascially because he won that FA Cup trophy that you hate.
I don’t hate it - you simply don’t measure success by an FA Cup win.

And the media are hypocrites. Van Gaal won us the FA Cup yet the media all had their knives out for him and wouldn’t praise him and rightly so, anyone can win an FA Cup on their day.

it’s the hypocrisy of our media I can’t stand.

TinFish

And the media are hypocrites. Van Gaal won us the FA Cup yet the media all had their knives out for him and wouldn’t praise him and rightly so, anyone can win an FA Cup on their day.

because Arteta is Pep's understudy and he is a good looking man. It makes sense to paint him in a positive way. Just like how they made Jesus white with a glorious head of hair and beard.

Riou

I don't care what the media think, you shouldn't either.

Arsenal will never win a Premier League/Champions League under our current owner, so I love winning the FA cup, proud everytime we do.

Maybe this is United's down period, like Liverpool after they dominated the 70s and 80s...don't be so quick to dismiss a trophy, you never know what's gonna happen to your club.

Melquiades

I think Arteta has generally nailed things tactically for the last several months but this was a game where he probably got some things wrong.

If it becomes a pattern I'll be concerned but as of now this game is a one-off - in several ways - so I'll be happy with a nice comeback for a decent result.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Good comeback but why start playing when your 3 nil down. You know under a proper manager we would be doing alot better. CBA!!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom