• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ramsey had his frustrating moments here for sure, but he was always a presence for us...

...even last season, he gave our midfield some personality.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think Arteta rates Ramsey but would be frustrated by him. I believe his gung-ho approach would leave holes in Arteta’a ideal scenario. One thing that Pep/Arteta stress about is position. An ill-disciplined Ramsey may not be a guaranteed starter. Or maybe he would have been pushed up to play as a 10.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We aren't discussing quality, so I have no idea what you are on about. No one even brought up Xhaka who also has a better first touch than Ramsey, Torreira has a good first touch too... I'll give you Guendouzi though, his first touch is gash like Ramsey's
No way does Xhaka have a better first touch than Ramsey. Have you seen Xhaka under pressure, it’s hilarious to watch.

Manberg

Predator
Ramsey’s the reason we finished 5th not 10th and made the Europa League final last season.

If he didn’t get injured I have no doubt we’d have made the Champions League. The collapse of the team after his injury was comical.

We are lucky that we are already far ahead in their development because of the last few years. Some of them are getting very close to contribute on a constant basis!

Just having Nketiah, Willock, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, and AMN coming through and playing some form of squad role for us will probably save us at least 100 M in the long run. Then you are hoping they can go even further than that and then the savings will be even bigger.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We are lucky that we are already far ahead in their development because of the last few years. Some of them are getting very close to contribute on a constant basis!

Just having Nketiah, Willock, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Nelson, and AMN coming through and playing some form of squad role for us will probably save us at least 100 M in the long run. Then you are hoping they can go even further than that and then the savings will be even bigger.
Jus imagine they fulfil their potentials. Then add in Marty andS Saliba, that's potentially over 500m worth of talents.

I really do hope they make it. If they do, it will save us several hundred millions in investment along the line

oh to be a goon

Ornstein was bragging about the impressive job Emery had done behind the scenes too, and looked at how that mattered.......

No I mean they are both referring to some kind of drama that was happening with a player's personal life that Arteta helped with that was never publicized in the media.

At least that's what it sounded like.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Ramsey had his frustrating moments here for sure, but he was always a presence for us...

...even last season, he gave our midfield some personality.
He is a great talent. His problems have always been his injuries. Just when he starts to find his feet after a comeback, he gets an injury. I don't remember which season. But the longest he went without injury was also his best season for us. He was getting goals and assists left and right.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
No I mean they are both referring to some kind of drama that was happening with a player's personal life that Arteta helped with that was never publicized in the media.

At least that's what it sounded like.
Özil could not reach top league in fortnite. But he formed a party with Özil and both together reached first place with one Arteta snipe headshot. He also stoped Lacazette's adiction to crossaints preventing his premature diabetes.

He gived Luiz psycologycal help so he could forgive Emery and leave the hate and madness behind. And he helped Xhaka and Papa rage problems. He is also working in Kroenkes money greedy problems and covid vaccine with his own blood.

Edit: I forgot he is helping Kola to control his Powers and super human strength

Riou

He is a great talent. His problems have always been his injuries. Just when he starts to find his feet after a comeback, he gets an injury. I don't remember which season. But the longest he went without injury was also his best season for us. He was getting goals and assists left and right.

It was 2013/2014, when his midfield partner was our current manager!

It's really difficult to say who was our best midfielder of the 2010s, Ramsey or Caz...think Aaron had the best individual season out of the two, but Santi was the more consistent player for longer...the only negative when thinking of these players, is the sorry state our current midfield is in when comparing :(

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

It's really difficult to say who was our best midfielder of the 2010s, Ramsey or Caz...think Aaron had the best individual season out of the two, but Santi was the more consistent player for longer...the only negative when thinking of these players, is the sorry state our current midfield is in when comparing :(
Santi's 2012/2013 is better than Ramsey's best season in my opinion

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Santi's 2012/2013 is better than Ramsey's best season in my opinion

Santi in his prime was as good as Xavi and iniesta - just never played in an equally strong side.

But showed it quite easy in the national team, that he was running the show when he finally got his chance.

Would be the first midfielder I'd have back from the last decade - just a less injury prone one, please

scytheavatar

Established Member

Ramsey had more bad seasons than good ones in his Arsenal career...... as far as best midfielder of the 2010s Arteta should easily rank above Ramsey.

Riou

Ramsey had more bad seasons than good ones in his Arsenal career...... as far as best midfielder of the 2010s Arteta should easily rank above Ramsey.

Arteta was underrated for sure, but definitely not better than Ramsey.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Santi in his prime was as good as Xavi and iniesta - just never played in an equally strong side.

But showed it quite easy in the national team, that he was running the show when he finally got his chance.

Would be the first midfielder I'd have back from the last decade - just a less injury prone one, please
Even at his current state, he'll still be our best midfielder in the team. Hell, Coquelin will be our best midfielder if he played in this team

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom