• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Squillaci

He’ll get sacked at some point this season “by mutual consent” and the athletic will write how Arteta overhauled the squad and laid the foundations for the future when in reality we’ve just completely wasted two years and haven’t moved forward an inch.
This is the worst part and it just makes me furious.
I am 100% sure that proper coach would have done much, much more with players he had at his disposal.
150 million would probably be spent on 2 world class signings and that would be a game changer.
I already mentioned that everyone around us is strengthening, while we are stagnating. It's going to be harder and harder to catch up on them.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Sp**s only have 10 senior players available :lol: Tets only Auba, Laca, Willian and Puffinson missing with Covid
This is what annoys me we clearly had a good enough squad to win that day, bad results can happen and they were In a new stadium with fresh optimism . Good enough squad to get results against Chelsea and City ad well.

All that crap about needing his players when lokonga,white and his hard on Tavares all featured.

**** him and edu. Clowns

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wow man, those stats are bad.

I wonder how much time and money KSE are willing to waste before they realise they're wasting time and money. :lol:
They have no idea about the stats and relies on what slick mouth tells them. Arteta is the luckiest man as he walked into a big club with not a single football person in it and he is the expert

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The replies to that thing are full of Mourinhosexuals wow :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah wtf is that about :lol:

They must be joking. They do bury Mourinho heavily though, which is what made the Arteta stuff stand out to me in the first place.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Imagine I was here thinking our whole team was ravaged by Covid lmao, but I thought Ben White had it too.
Auba was the only starting player missing but you are right, at the time you would be forgiven for thinking half the squad was down.

As for White. He was definitely available...it was impossible to miss how he got dominated in the air by Ivan Toney.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Anybody else ever watch the training videos posted on Arsenal.com and think it's all just sprinting drills, Rondos and 5v5? I know they wont show everything but it always jus seems the same to me.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom