• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just look who is taking training & organizing the defense... what has really changed in that regard?

Maybe Arteta is doing all he can but its bullshit thats their max performance. There are managers & coaches out there that could greatly improve this defence as could buying a DM in January... we did neither just continued expecting **** to change.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why he wan to keep Ceballos beyond this season? he showed absolute nothing that he worth spending money on.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All confidence lost in this management team after the leaks today. Signature updated. Look forward to when we have real footballing resources managing the club and doing the best for the club and not lining their own and friends pockets. Joke.

Gunners1616

What is going on with Arteta ? Why is he backing all these deadwoods to have contracts ? Seems like he wants everyone to stay no matter how average the player.

If i'm Aubameyang i'll get out of here ASAP and if i'm Partey or any half-decent target i'll never join such an unambitious team.

We can't just keep on pilling up average players. We really might become a mid-table team for a while. Quite shocking what's happening.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What is going on with Arteta ? Why is he backing all these deadwoods to have contracts ? Seems like he wants everyone to stay no matter how average the player.

If i'm Aubameyang i'll get out of here ASAP and if i'm Partey or any half-decent target i'll never join such an unambitious team.

We can't just keep on pilling up average players. We really might become a mid-table team for a while. Quite shocking what's happening.

I get where you're coming from, but surely a guy like Arteta who's learned under Wenger and won titles with Pep knows a decent player when he sees one?

Maybe he does think Mari and Cedric will be good options, Cedric has a ton of PL evidence to look at and Arteta has worked with Mari before.

I'm just looking at the most likely way of reasoning. Let's hope the Luiz one is till the end of this season only.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I get where you're coming from, but surely a guy like Arteta who's learned under Wenger and won titles with Pep knows a decent player when he sees one?

Maybe he does think Mari and Cedric will be good options, Cedric has a ton of PL evidence to look at and Arteta has worked with Mari before.

I'm just looking at the most likely way of reasoning. Let's hope the Luiz one is till the end of this season only.

Might have learned from Pep talking up every **** player he has and acting like they are the best ever, yet never giving them a chance :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom