• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

em9999

My rainbows
We have already sorry I mean YOU (not u personally the idiots in our fanbase who have no respect ) one great manager in Wenger out the club why don't we (sorry u) all just grow up and stop acting like children

em9999

My rainbows
We carry on making expensive mistakes and paying stupid wages on a repeat cycle .. didn't enstein say stupidity is making the same mistake over and over

Malky

Established Member
so many saying it is a great thing saving 25 mill on wage for auba. will cost us a lot more money in not getting a cl spot,again. Money is going to fund stans next hunting trip in Africa anyways
Agreed. We can save £25M now, but it's not going to be worth as much when we struggle to get a replacement because we've finished 8th, again, and can't offer European football.
After this **** show of a season, what top quality CF, or CM, will want to join us without Champions League football?

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Well, I think it's fair to say Arteta won't be sacked at the end of this season regardless of pretty much anything.

No way he goes about clearing that much deadwood without bringing in any real and much needed additions this window if there weren't discussions at the top level, with the owners, that they will go for a big rebuild in the summer.

Seems they think the risk of missing out on top 4 was worth the clear-out financially. Will be an interesting summer, and hopefully a less painful second-half of the season - though I doubt that... :lol:

GunnerShy

Everyone is assuming that the clear out is to facilitate big spending this summer. May well be to facilitate the big spending last summer.

Big 5 months for MA. The optics of watching Aubameyang join Barcelona, quickly rediscover his form and fire them to third whilst we splutter and fizzle out into a 6-8th finish unable to score goals with a young overplayed, inexperienced forward line will reflect really poor on Mikel's coaching, game plan, man management and judgment.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Everyone is assuming that the clear out is to facilitate big spending this summer. May well be to facilitate the big spending last summer.

Big 5 months for MA. The optics of watching Aubameyang join Barcelona, quickly rediscover his form and fire them to third whilst we splutter and fizzle out into a 6-8th finish unable to score goals with a young overplayed, inexperienced forward line will reflect really poor on Mikel's coaching, game plan, man management and judgment.

Never mind Auba scoring or not. He was miss used by Arteta, but Barcelona's recruitment policy is not that good, so odds are, you know...

Problem is if we fail to score or lose players to covid, red cards, injuries etc.

Optics there are far worse than anything Auba might do at Barcelona.

tcahill

so many saying it is a great thing saving 25 mill on wage for auba. will cost us a lot more money in not getting a cl spot,again. Money is going to fund stans next hunting trip in Africa anyways

I have to ask, what have you seen from Auba in the past two seasons that make you think he'll help us get top 4?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
4 of the 6 senior players that left us this month was signed/extended/persuaded to stay before this year by Arteta. So Arteta is going to rebuild his own building that he himself has teared d0wn.
And the other 2 are Xhaka and Elneny... One barely plays and the other, well we all know how is having that dumb around.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wait a minute. I fell a sleep really early and just woke up and can’t believe what I read. We released Auba on free….ON FREE. WTF just because he fell out with this scumbag and we are releasing players for free? I swear this club is done. I hope we don’t win another game this season fvck this is a joke

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom