• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

someone is upset that he wasn't considered for the Arsenal job lmao

tenor.gif

Sanis

Have a good feeling these players are finally in good hands now. Maybe I'm naive, but wasn't so optimistic for a long time.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The interview was immaculate. I don't know if he saw the questions beforehand but his answers were spot on. He is like a young Wenger. He knows his mind and has the best interests of the club at heart and a desire to win and in the "right way" if possible. This season is a write off for me. Now it is about restructuring the playing style from the U18's to the first team and getting the latter to perform to the max. There isn't a single player I'd back over Arteta atm and we need to move towards the Arsenal of 1989 and 2004 where manager and players are of equal value. I've high hopes and want Arteta to succeed. Good luck Mikel.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mourinho would have been the stuff of nightmares, no matter if he succeeded. And why do that to Wenger.
Just imagined having Mourinho here. After seeing Arteta speak at the press conference I felt slightly sick entertaining the thought.

Imagine the club selling their soul to appoint our nemesis. For what? An FA Cup?

Say what you want about our board, but they got it completely right this time.

GoonerJay24

Incredible press conference/interview. Hearing him speak, it looks like he has a clear philosophy and a way of doing things. A clear expectation from the players. Very impressed about the idea that he wants full commitment from the players, that there is lots to do, no hiding on the pitch allowed and that players have to take responsibility for their duties.

Recently, its the up-and-coming managers that have succeeded. **** experience. It's overrated. Mourinho, Zidane, Guardiola etc were not veterans with years of experience when they took the footballing world by surprise. It's now the age of young managers with new ideas taking over.

Arteta knows the Premier League inside out. I'm optimistic. I was against his appointment but looking at it from another angle has got me hyped!

It's still the experienced managers like Rogers, Klopp and Guardiola at the top

Lampard is overrated and Solskjaer is terrible tactically

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just imagined having Mourinho here. After seeing Arteta speak at the press conference I felt slightly sick entertaining the thought.

Imagine the club selling their soul to appoint our nemesis. For what? An FA Cup?

Appointing Mourinho would always create negative impact he is good coach no doubt but his history with us is not great 75% of Arsenal fans dont like him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yep. Nemesis indeed, now managed Chelsea, United and Tottenham. Luckily it didn't happen and likely never will.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Think us as fans have a huge role to play. The next 6/12 months are going to be tough. However every single fan needs to try to reconnect with the club not for the short term results but for the long term gain.

We need to create an atmosphere at the club both at matches and online to provide a support system for everyone, players, manager, coaches.

Theres nothing wrong saying someone made a mistake or maybe the manager made a poor decision but not to the level we are on their back. The process will be long but it isnt where we will be tomorrow that matter. It's where we are in 3 years.

Mikel comes across as ruthless. I know he said it but I think hes the type that has this calm exterior but inside he is someone who if you aren't prepared to go to war with him and for him then your out and someone else will. Whether that's an 18 year old with 0 experience or a player with half the talent of another what matters is pride and heart.

I said it before you only have to listen to what Klopp says about Henderson and Milner. He says I dont have to watch what my players are doing or captain anyone. He says when you have those 2 as captains they sort everything out within the player groups. Arguably the 2 less skilled players but who do the dirty work. Who connect all the players and demand certain standards. We need that.

I'm definately a lot more with this hiring than Emery. Would love nothing more than get a positive progression until the end of the season as small as it is and hope next season can be hit with a bang.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom