• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Idea for a chant

oh mikel you are the love of my life
oh mikel I can’t let you shag my wife
because our relationship is on thin ice
oh please debbie let me see my 3 beautiful children again

Thoughts?
Replace Mikel with @GDeep™ and I think you may be on to something.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

They'll read Arsenal Mania on PC.

giphy.gif

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I must say his press conference was very impressive.
He has probably prepared for it, but then he was almost as clear as Arsène used to be in detailing his vision and passion for Arsenal.

In his interview I liked how we highlighted teh importance of fans and the need for us to support the team and him in order to improve.

Wish him all the best.

Come on Micky !

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oh, those were some hard hitting digs at Tets from Mourinho, weren’t they?

God, how will Mikel and Arsenal recover from such savage blows from Jose!

So glad I stayed a true Arsenal fan, didn’t want Mourinho and still hate him...wish I could say the same for others on here, but I will let the past stay in the past on this one occasion ;)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Idea for a chant

Thoughts?

How about:

Oh, Mikel, you're so fine
You're so fine you blow my mind
Hey Mikel! Hey Mikel!

And all fans on the North Bank have to wear cheerleader skirts.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Oh, those were some hard hitting digs at Tets from Mourinho, weren’t they?

God, how will Mikel and Arsenal recover from such savage blows from Jose!

So glad I stayed a true Arsenal fan, didn’t want Mourinho and still hate him...wish I could say the same for others on here, but I will let the past stay in the past on this one occasion ;)

Ill raise my hand and say I was one who wanted Jose but I guess I was desperate at the time - it's funny how desperate times call for desperate measures but looking back now I am glad we didn't get him, guess my judgement was cloudy then - sorry!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ill raise my hand and say I was one who wanted Jose but I guess I was desperate at the time - it's funny how desperate times call for desperate measures but looking back now I am glad we didn't get him, guess my judgement was cloudy then - sorry!

Theres a lot of I told you sos flying around at the moment

Don't know why people can't just enjoy the moment. Don't worry about wanting Mourinho

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very Wenger like when he was talking about getting to know the players, their feelings, their heart, what makes them tick, saying it’s the only way to get them to preform.

The other thing that stood out was his emotions and respect for the club, he genuinely cares and believes in Arsenal - didn’t know him joining here as a player meant so much to him.

Culture of the club, discipline, team style and structure, disconnect between fans and club etc, is something that he also touched on but it’s something that many fans on here and in general have discussed over recent months too.

One thing I’m sure about, he won’t tolerate BS or a banter/leisure centre type culture at the club anymore, it’s his way or the highway.

Very Wenger like at times, very intelligent, very likeable. The guy can lose his next 50 games and I’ll struggle to say a bad word about him, he means well.

Sometimes you want to step back from football and then something like this happens, and honestly it’s back to living every second of every game for me again.

Wryer

First time in 18 months I can understand an Arsenal manager's conference from the first word to the last.

Good start. I guess.

Manberg

Predator
Very Wenger like when he was talking about getting to know the players, their feelings, their heart, what makes them tick, saying it’s the only way to get them to preform.

The other thing that stood out was his emotions and respect for the club, he genuinely cares and believes in Arsenal - didn’t know him joining here as a player meant so much to him.

Culture of the club, discipline, team style and structure, disconnect between fans and club etc, is something that he also touched on but it’s something that many fans on here and in general have discussed over recent months too.

One thing I’m sure about, he won’t tolerate BS or a banter/leisure centre type culture at the club anymore, it’s his way or the highway.

Very Wenger like at times, very intelligent, very likeable. The guy can lose his next 50 games and I’ll struggle to say a bad word about him, he means well.

Sometimes you want to step back from football and then something like this happens, and honestly it’s back to living every second of every game for me again.

If memory serves me right, he took a £10k pay cut to join us from Everton.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

I've been quite taken by how he's expressed what it meant being part of the club as well, particularly as his best years in England were at Everton. He talks like he found his spiritual home here when he first signed; like everything the club stands is what he values most, and I don't doubt it. We've probably got the nearest thing to an updated version of Wenger we can find, and 'm very happy with that.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Idea for a chant

Thoughts?
My thoughts are you've been drinking Stella. Not sure if you've battered a spouse yet though.

TinFish

Like most, i'm quite a passive fan, armchair fan actually these days.

I did not want Arteta (read my post history). However I have changed my mind - his interview was inspiring and it's exactly what the fans have wanted to hear for a long time. Through one interview alone, he has already united most of the disjointed fanbase and left a huge grin on my face.

I don't know about you guys, but if he's had that effect on me and most of us on this forum...then I can't wait to see what effect it has on our players!

Lets give him time, solidify the fanbase and unite through the bad times.

Don't fvck this up Mikel....

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom