• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The best thing I can say about him is that he's provided a clear structure, a common culture and got the fans back onside with the team.

We were floundering for many seasons, but there's a nucleus there to build on. There's a trajectory.
Total mystery why the fans are on side. His averaging finishing position is 7th in 3 seasons. Arsène was 2.8 over 22 seasons even with all that toxic sh!t on his back and Unai was 5th. Many players have gone backwards under him, including a Golden Boot striker and also our most expensive signing ever. We can’t score for sh!t, and we’re bottom of the mini top 6 league. All this, and Arsenal have invested more than any club in the top 5 major leagues since he’s been here and he hasn’t had European matches or cup runs to tire players.

It’s now we’re floundering.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

They can say what they like about targets pre season this was ultimately a missed opportunity. The fans know it, the club know it. In January top 4 should have been the bare minimum target. For me it feels like the club need to deliver something early in the window to get me back on side.
Imagine top 4 not being a target for an Arsenal manager after spending that much, in season 3. It’s a joke.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What’s he going to be like if Stan stops trying out spend City.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Eddie Howe lost 37% of his games this season. Spent 125m in January.

If an average manager like Howe is the basis to judge him on then we’re in trouble. Big trouble.

Just for the sake of a debate, 19/20 was his first season (or half a season) like Howe, I’m sure many wrote off that season because of “COVID” and the mess Emery left him in?

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We were competing with Chelsea then Tuchel came in, halted their free-fall immediately improved them and now we look at them as a team we can’t touch.

We were laughing at Sp**s, Conte has come in halfway through the season, righted the ship and closed a gap that was as big as 6 points with one more game played and has gotten the best out of his world class forwards.

Clear examples of the type of instant improvement that a good manager gives without needing to spend 250M, clear examples of how a good manager improves the players he actually has. Yet people still defend him, I’m not sure what it will take next season for the penny to drop.

Three disappointing seasons and a new contract to show for it. We are up there with the worst run clubs.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It's pretty well documented that he's had several disciplinary problems with several high-profile bust ups with both Arsenal.

Case in point: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang dropped from Dortmund squad for 'disciplinary reasons'

I'm sure Arteta just randomly decided to punish him though and push him out of the club because he felt like just ****ting on someone for absolutely no reason.

You are not an Arsenal fan so i dont expect you to know anything about Arteta and his unnerving personality.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Chelsea's and Sp**s's rosters were already stronger than ours so that's not saying much. Conte and Sp**s have severely under performed all season until recently.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
You are not an Arsenal fan so i dont expect you to know anything about Arteta and his unnerving personality.

Fam you ask where I know the stuff about Auba from, I give you the sources and then you resort to completely ignoring it and instead randomly disregard my perspective because I support a different club, as if I'm not pretty tuned into Arsenal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I ****ing hate garbage twitter **** like this, only made to get likes and retweets.

I’ve seen the points you’ve raised but I don’t buy this positive angle at all.

Fair play for trying to raise the mood in here but it’s past that stage imo.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Fam you ask where I know the stuff about Auba from, I give you the sources and then you resort to completely ignoring it and instead randomly disregard my perspective because I support a different club, as if I'm not pretty tuned into Arsenal.

Your source is Arteta and anonymous "club sources". I dont believe a word Teta say about Auba, just forget about it.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Eddie Howe lost 37% of his games this season. Spent 125m in January.
Lol. And how much is Howe’s squad worth compared to Arteta’s. And he hasn’t said he needs all his own players or 3 seasons to improve the team significantly, and he thrashed us.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We were competing with Chelsea then Tuchel came in, halted their free-fall immediately improved them and now we look at them as a team we can’t touch.

We were laughing at Sp**s, Conte has come in halfway through the season, righted the ship and closed a gap that was as big as 6 points with one more game played and has gotten the best out of his world class forwards.

Clear examples of the type of instant improvement that a good manager gives without needing to spend 250M, clear examples of how a good manager improves the players he actually has. Yet people still defend him, I’m not sure what it will take next season for the penny to drop.

Three disappointing seasons and a new contract to show for it. We are up there with the worst run clubs.
It’s a complete mess and next season will be down hill when he’s got to cope with Europa.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Your source is Arteta and anonymous "club sources". I dont believe a word Teta say about Auba, just forget about it.

Okay, so you literally don't believe Auba had disciplinary issues at either Arsenal or Dortmund, both of which are very well documented?

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom