• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Teta laughed at the suggestion that a fifth place would be something to celebrate a few days ago. Now he is doing the "We actually overachieved"-thing. So fvcking predictable.

Already noticed.

Haphazard

The PR machine is back in full flow.
Such an embarrassment

A week or so ago he said that he wanted CL and that EL would not qualify as a success. Now he can spew this waffle and the media and his cult will eat it up.

What I expected was better performances, better big game performances, deeper cup runs more goals scored , fewer conceded, a better style of play and top 4 after spending 150m and this being your 3rd year not to mention being 6 points ahead of Sp**s with 1 game in hand.

You have failed in all aspects. Next season reality will hit hard but his supporters will still find a way to justify the patches where we will have relegation form.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Back in 2015/16 when the fan base was raging mad at finishing 2nd, no one, and I mean no one, would believe that any Arsenal fan would accept two 8th place finishes, followed by the words, 'I'd take top 5 this season'. It's a sign of how far expectations have fallen under this chump. There was nothing wrong with our squad. It was the manager who thinned it out and gave players away.

Because the fact remains that no Arsenal fan would EVER say those words. Whoever voiced those exact words are simply fans of Tets & have nothing to do with Arsenal. The man has a thong of people who want to bed him, more power to them & him.

Before long the Emirates will be reconfigured to look like this with a long flight of stairs leading to Tets Pleasure Den :lol: (Be warned, the link below is NSFW)

But they really should stop trying to muddy the waters with their opinions that are trivial at best & asinine at worst.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You've got your contract mate, it's okay to say that you're disappointed we didn't get top 4 from the position we were in. Jesus 🤦🏾‍♂️

I wonder if any of the media are going to be brave enough to call him out, it wasn't even two weeks ago he said 5th would be a disappointment.

This is the most laughable statement i have ever seen from an Arsenal manager. But i dont think he will be called out.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He say that something hasnt been achieved in the last 10 years in that clip but i dont get what he is talking about.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

"Did more than expected" by finishing 5th after spending 150m. How does that even make sense? :facepalm:
It doesn’t. But he is not gonna say we failed and I’m not up to the job. He is not capable of bringing what was expected, so he brings down the expectations to bare minimum

Also Edu and Arteta were asked what was the goal for the season start of the season and both refused to say it in case it’s used against them

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You've got your contract mate, it's okay to say that you're disappointed we didn't get top 4 from the position we were in. Jesus 🤦🏾‍♂️

I wonder if any of the media are going to be brave enough to call him out, it wasn't even two weeks ago he said 5th would be a disappointment.
Journalists who question managers and calls them out don’t get access to managers. So he won’t be called out or questioned by people interviewing him. The written media has more freedom to say it as it is

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It doesn’t. But he is not gonna say we failed and I’m not up to the job. He is not capable of bringing what was expected, so he brings down the expectations to bare minimum

Also Edu and Arteta were asked what was the goal for the season start of the season and both refused to say it in case it’s used against them

But Arteta said in november that we should expect at least top 4 and at the beginning of this month he said 5th (and lower obviously) wouldnt be something to celebrate.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Think the poll is misleading, btw.

It a) should wait for the Norwich game and b) should have a "given how it ended" if somehow Sp**s don't Spursy it up against Norwich.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is only a slight wum, but how has our gable since Christmas this year been a r how did the underlying stats pan out?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But Arteta said in november that we should expect at least top 4 and at the beginning of this month he said 5th (and lower obviously) wouldnt be something to celebrate.
Mate I seen him lie and contradict himself in the same press conference. He will say what will make him look good at that moment. He doesn’t have a honest bone in his body. There is a reason why these corporate people running the club is so impressed by him. He speaks their language

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom