• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Big win today. You need to stick with Arteta and trust the process.

8th - 8th - 5th is progress and he has also won the FA Cup.

You will get 4th next season I think. Best young manager in world football I think.
You might be the most uninspiring troll I have ever seen, just repeating the same joke a million times.
Stop embarrassing other United fans who post here.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hope Potter is still available after the world cup! Its time for Tets and the sexuals to step up or step out!! Just think by the end of the window he will have spent not far off of half a billion ffs. A rookie spending half a billion wow.

He'll be there, waiting for an opportunity that will never come because the gormless pair of Kroenkes will still be smitten with Tets & buying into his canned "progress".

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Big win today. You need to stick with Arteta and trust the process.

8th - 8th - 5th is progress and he has also won the FA Cup.

You will get 4th next season I think. Best young manager in world football I think.
If I was a fan of one of our rivals Pub League Mik would be my selection for Arsenal Manager for all eternity. Why do we have a total nobody manager with zero resume and Sp**s get Conte, they have not spent 280 million on players either Levy doesn’t part with a penny without consideration. Any halfway decent manager with 280 million and 2 and Half years time would have had us in CL already. It took Conte one transfer and six months and they were in free fall. No wonder you lot have such a bad side, if you think Pub League Mik is best young manager in game I’d trade him for Potter in a split second.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I love this man and his uncompromising character. It breaks my heart that he's not here.

Levy's penny-pinching will send him running into Paris' cash-laden embrace. But sadly, he'll never end up here because the Kroenke's would never hire someone who'd rock the boat. Conte wouldn't rock it, he'd capsize it :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Levy's penny-pinching will send him running into Paris' cash-laden embrace. But sadly, he'll never end up here because the Kroenke's would never hire someone who'd rock the boat. Conte wouldn't rock it, he'd capsize it :lol:

Ask yourself why the biggest clubs in the world are not interested in this "boat rocker". There were vacancies at Madrid, PSG, United and he ended up at Sp**s.

That's everything you need to know about Conte, and his eliteness.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom