• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Ade was very technical though.

As you say RVP is one of the most technical strikers we’ve ever seen. Technical in the sense of his touch, dribbling skills, range and subtlety of passing, and tempo control most of all. Strikers almost never have any sense for that. Bloke could have played as a CM easy.

He was decently technical, produced some fantastic moments but I wouldn't say it was a consistent feature of his play in the same way it was for RvP or Henry. For e.g. Adebayooorrrrrrrr's 3rd goal in *that* NLD was improvisation and tekkers in spades, but he didn't do this often enough for me.

Vs, for e.g. Henry's goal vs ManUre where he chipped the ball up and volleyed it in from 35 odd yards which was obviously completely deliberate and required top tekkers.

or this RvP goal

I don't think Adebayor was ever capable of that RvP goal vs Charlton or that Henry goal, but similarly Adebayor scored goals RvP wasn't capable of.

This is a very long winded way of saying even though Adebayor was good technically he was still a decent distance behind Henry and RvP in this area. Also a good excuse to link 3 of my favourite Arsenal goals of all time.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Would still say this side gets out played and beaten by probably any side Wenger had, even at the end.
Anyway, CL looks a certainty to me now, and I wouldn’t even rule out a possible title push, so massive credit to Arteta.

Both Sides Casey GIF by Australian Survivor

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Brilliant game... Was a tad worried with the high line but other than the pen and early free kick, Sp**s didn't trouble ramsdale at all. Just do the same next week to Liverpool as well 🙏

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very good today, the team didn't let the penalty get to them and fought well, props for giving this team more resilience, it needed it.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom