• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Can't rememver the Saka error but of the other 4 only Jorginho's lead to dropped points

Saka pass that lead to opening goal against Fulham. Definitely cost us points.

Does feel like ages ago tho for some reason

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ahh yeah, so that's 4 points from 5 errors, not great but hardly the end of the world either.

Well quite, but it’s a bit like someone picking up a loaded revolver and putting it to their head and pulling the trigger because they just saw someone else do it and walk away unscathed?

Eventually someone gonna make a mess.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
How the F did we end up doing 4632 pages on Pep’s dumbest ever coffee boy? Fire his a.s Josh he doesn’t bring you league or CL; of course won’t happen we are FanGirl FC ask Kim Kardashian

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ahh yeah, so that's 4 points from 5 errors, not great but hardly the end of the world either.

It's disappointing but as that guy pointed out in the tifo video @SA Gunner posted, we also usually have more of the ball than other teams and are one of the most dominant teams in the league which means there's more opportunities for us to lose possession and being costly. It's not like you're gonna have 100% pass accuracy even if you've got the bulk of the possession.

I was more interested in the set pieces one where balls between penalty spot and 6 yard box are a real problem which teams have picked up on, Luton scoring twice from it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I was more interested in the set pieces one where balls between penalty spot and 6 yard box are a real problem which teams have picked up on, Luton scoring twice from it.

Yup, this for me is the key point from that Tifo video. Teams have realised the frailty to our corners and that area which Raya covers. And they are targeting that area in particular.

He cited examples from PSV, Lens, and some other teams as well.

Teams will continue to target this issue we have, until we fix it. We are vulnerable and can lose games because of this problem now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Didn't like the subs tonight, felt Martinelli should've stayed on if fitness was not an isssue.

Think Trossard for Jesus (who still needs to be managed) would've been better, with Havertz up top and Leo at 8 could've worked better than Eddie, for instance.

We were a bit wasteful, but if we're not creating a lot of chances consistently we have to make them count, just like Villa did.

Finally, the bench situation is looking a bit thin, either by injuries or by his lack of trust on the players that are there and I don't think we'll manage to do much to remedy that on January.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Two things - First I think the players missed his presence on the touchline. Especially in the second half from 70 minutes onwards when Villa were dead on their feet and we started to have a lull.

Second, I think he has been extremely unfortunate with some of the results this season, with one or two chances deciding the game, compounded by poor officiating. Think we are progressing well but the little details are eluding us from making us an unstoppable force.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was getting whacked around a lot but I'd have liked to see Martinelli stay on a while longer, maybe bring Trossard on for Jesus instead.

I thought tactically we were fine, just really sloppy with final balls and first touches in and around the box.

It was quite annoying that the camera kept panning to Arteta in the stands every 5 minutes though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nothing he could do from his perch today. This one is on the players. Nowhere near good enough.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Coached Emery out of the park today but let down by players imo. Hopefully we can buy some stronger players in next couple of windows to iron out the mistakes.

We need a killer in front of goal, to take this team to the next level.

Outside of our finishing, and their goal we were top class today. I was almost certain we would rescue this game as soon as the 15th minute already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom