• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seen a lot of who's better Arteta or Alonso manager arguments on Twitter.

Fans saying Arteta has won 3 trophies to 0, with others replying Community Shields don't count.

Gone of the English Super Cup a bit recently, but what annoys me here is if Alonso had won 2 Gean Super Cups, fans would definitely count those ffs...just want fairness!

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I probably agree, but the CL will tell us a lot. That’s where you judge the top players. Me and you will look good against West Ham.

I’m putting a lot of emphasis on Porto, for Mick as manager, and guys like Saka, Ode, as well as the trio you mentioned.

Same. For me our CL run this season will announce us... Or not

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The whole world knows Mikel has had god awful cup runs since he’s joined.

Needs to prove himself here tbh, we should breeze past Porto.

Arteta has never prioritised any cup since his initial FA Cup win though it's always been about league position so the under performance can easily be explained.

Arteta is just an arsehole and he stinks.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has never prioritised any cup since his initial FA Cup win though it's always been about league position so the under performance can easily be explained.

Arteta is just an arsehole and he stinks.

Last bit wasn’t necessary. But at least it’s you.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You do not need to say he stinks and is an arsehole for people to realise you don’t like him. It’s been 4 years now, you’re proven enough.

Can't stop won't stop.

Inspired P Diddy GIF

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If you compare with respect to corresponding fixtures last season (which is better to compare), we are at -2 pts with respect to last season.

This is pretty good going, IF we don’t collapse again in the last 10 games. Hopefully the team can peak in the next 3 months.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There isn't. Rodri is better than Rice(barely, for now) but Saliba and Gabriel are better than Dias and Stones. Nobody else really is even in the argument having 3 players that good in those positions.

Don't mean to quibble but isn't the direct comparison Dias and Akanji?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Liverpool spanked Porto to the moon and back a couple of years ago, I don’t follow Portuguese ball at all but expect we will do the same.

Seems Sporting is the best team from that league atm

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

This is pretty good going, IF we don’t collapse again in the last 10 games. Hopefully the team can peak in the next 3 months.

The issue is City. But the opportunity to go above them is right now.

Attached a pic of City’s next 8 fixtures. Their final 7 aren’t even worth posting as they’ll win them all. But this block coming up is the one. If we don’t go above them over the next few weeks then we won’t win it I’m afraid.

Attachments

• BF6F6098-1D4C-448B-B71A-3F41295EB1F0.jpeg
    BF6F6098-1D4C-448B-B71A-3F41295EB1F0.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 6

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool spanked Porto to the moon and back a couple of years ago, I don’t follow Portuguese ball at all but expect we will do the same.

Seems Sporting is the best team from that league atm

They're a very physical team, so expect a Fulham like performance from them.

We need to be direct, as we've been against West Ham and that brings us right into the game immediately. Im hoping we can perform similar as on the weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom