• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What do people think happens if we got out next Thursday? Does he get the rest of the season?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Shouldn't we be fair and give him at least two anothers transfer windows and a 100m+ budget to compete with Slavia Prag?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What do people think happens if we got out next Thursday? Does he get the rest of the season?
Don't think he'll get sacked unless he loses the dressing room. Even Emery didn't get sacked because of results, it was because he'd lost the players. Otherwise he would have gone a lot earlier.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Came back from the dead once...can Mikel do it twice?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
And you know the thing is no one benefits from this appointment. Like sure I get it you've never managed before and Arsenal come for you and you back yourself, I understand why he took it. But think of the consequences. There must have been a voice in his head thinking "what if this goes badly? how will my career go?"

People are still to this day doubting Rodgers' quality cos of what happened at Liverpool, despite the trophies at Celtic and an excellent job at Leicester, and he nearly won them the league! Failure taints you.

So stupid from Arteta. Learn the goddamn trade first, learn the craft like everyone else did.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't think he'll get sacked unless he loses the dressing room. Even Emery didn't get sacked because of results, it was because he'd lost the players. Otherwise he would have gone a lot earlier.

Shouldn't, but he does. He stays unless we nose dive the league as well.
Would take some doing to convince the fans he deserves another go after a 10th place finish and no silverware.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would take some doing to convince the fans he deserves another go after a 10th place finish and no silverware.

5026.jpg

Scottish_Gooner.

Can't blame arteta for the chances missed and the silly mistakes, it has happened again and has cost again. But you have to question why Auba & Pepe weren't on earlier. And why no LB was brought in January. Big week for arteta, we get put out the cup- btw, by an average team like they were tonight, his job will be on the line.

Breezy ®

And you know the thing is no one benefits from this appointment. Like sure I get it you've never managed before and Arsenal come for you and you back yourself, I understand why he took it. But think of the consequences. There must have been a voice in his head thinking "what if this goes badly? how will my career go?"

People are still to this day doubting Rodgers' quality cos of what happened at Liverpool, despite the trophies at Celtic and an excellent job at Leicester, and he nearly won them the league! Failure taints you.

So stupid from Arteta. Learn the goddamn trade first, learn the craft like everyone else did.

You ain’t turning the job down in his shoes neither, bro. Don’t be silly.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom