• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

14 games without a clean sheet, another thing you can pin on Arteta. The constant rotation even before the injuries made no sense. It’s like he sees Pep rotating Dias, Stones and Laporte and thinks he can do the same with bang average players.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You ain’t turning the job down in his shoes neither, bro. Don’t be silly.

I said I understand why he took it, but it was a reckless decision not just from Arsenal, but from Arteta too. He had a fantastic reputation in the game. Sacked after finishing 10th in the league when top 4 was the hope? What level of club would hire him after that? Championship level, Eibar-level La Liga club, something like that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Was this on him? Seems we fluffed a ton of chances.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
14 games without a clean sheet, another thing you can pin on Arteta. The constant rotation even before the injuries made no sense. It’s like he sees Pep rotating Dias, Stones and Laporte and thinks he can do the same with bang average players.
He still doesn't know who his RB is or who is CB pairing is and then because our LB is out he thinks he can turn Cedric into Cancelo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will be interesting to see what happens if he does go, as I really don't think anyone above him has any real plan on what to do, why I think he will get a lot of time too.

After Dein left, the only person we had who knew anything about football was Arsène...we then pushed him aside for a bald man who immediately left us, then a tiny man took over and tried to redirect all our money into his pockets, and now we have a guy who once got scammed by a fake car company running the show...

Interesting times ahead for The Arsenal!

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Arteta- doesn't agree that he could have made the subs earlier. Says we missed big chances. He says the first half was difficult because of Slavia's quality lol. When asked about the lack of cohesion he says we were effective abd regained a lot of balls and didn't have a lot of problems in the first half. He says we need to score and win the next leg.
Keown says that he's picked the wrong tactics and allowed Slavia the initiative. Keown still hamners the confused message as does Carney. Players were timid when they should have been bold and overplayed when they needed to be defensive. The message is definitely not clear and Arteta has intimidated or ruined the players. The drop off in every player is no coincidence. Carney says Arteta is lost and maybe needs guidance. Lol.

Breezy ®

Will be interesting to see what happens if he does go, as I really don't think anyone above him has any real plan on what to do, why I think he will get a lot of time too.

After Dein left, the only person we had who knew anything about football was Arsène...we then pushed him aside for a bald man who immediately left as, then a tiny man took over and tried to redirect all our money into his pockets, and now we have a guy who once got scammed by a fake car company running the show...

Interesting times ahead for The Arsenal!

World class posting that. :clap:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It's got to the point where it's looking like EL or bust. He's used up about 90% of his goodwill. Could have won 4 or 5 nil tonight but we let in a 94th minute equaliser instead. Only good form in the league and winning the trophy is enough for me now. If we should somehow manage to eliminate ourselves to that absolute shower of ****s in the return leg, he should be sacked. I don't believe either will happen, so it looks like we'll just have to see how the piss trickles.

Good to know @GDeep™ is still firmly on board though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom