• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be fair, a lot of decisions were forced on the club by fans egged on by idiots like Piers Morgan, Troopz, DT etc. Faced with boycotts, planes, protests etc it was pretty difficult to do nothing, so they lurched into self destruct mode.

I hope everyone who protested so aggressively against Arsène, at least has been humbled now, to regret what they did back then.

Considering Wenger was literally achieving his targets with money he had, it was the dumbest thing ever by the fans :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I hope everyone who protested so aggressively against Arsène, at least has been humbled now, to regret what they did back then.

Considering Arsène was literally achieving his targets with money he had, it was the dumbest thing ever by the fans :lol:
I'm a f*cking idi*t for wanting Wenger gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the state of this club, midtable and no European football at all thanks to another manager we sacked, I deserve this.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
They will just do what @HairSprayGooners has done. Say that they were not wrong but Arteta didn't have luck, VAR, his own players (he did), fans, super league problems, Özil problems, marital problems and he will become a world class manager in the near future.

The fall off the cliff is going to be terrible on him though.

He was called as one of the best young manager in Europe last year ffs, the PR around him has been way too much. I think it might blow up like a balloon.
They wanted their new shiny Guardiola so bad, he was the perfect candidate, handsome, good at communication and really easy to market, young, has worked with an elite coach. But it has failed so miserably :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He actually believes that, based on the two games, we deserved to go through :lol:

There's delusion & then there's this charlatan's misplaced confidence in his subpar abilities.
He is beyond arrogant and it’s not the first time he says stuff like this after a loss. I’m just sad he had his reign with no fans so they didn’t get chance to humble his ass

GDeep™

League is very weak

Considering Wenger was literally achieving his targets with money he had, it was the dumbest thing ever by the fans :lol:
Was it the fans fault though? They were sold dreams by the club. Wenger then became the fall guy. Messy stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm a f*cking idi*t for wanting Wenger gone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the state of this club, midtable and no European football at all thanks to another manager we sacked, I deserve this.

Maybe we were all stupid as **** back then.

What made us believe that out of Arsène and Stan, that getting rid of Arsène was the way to go for getting better...just what :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I want a written apology from the ****ing lot of them starting with HairsprayGooners, or I'm going to sue for ruining my entertainment, club and state of mind. :lol:

GLITCH

There really is nothing left to play for. The last thing I want to see is these players turning up for the "run in". If anything, they should be downing tools, especially after Arteta threw them under the bus.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

It's a lot easier to be an armchair pundit/manager when dealing with a novice.

Most people couldn't really say much against Arsène and resorted to froth at the mouth.

You really can't think you know better than someone who was unbeaten and holds a record for longest serving manager in the CL (I think) without looking like a tool.

Now Top 4 being a trophy and now it's all we can bash other managers with. An armchair managers dream.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Moving wenger on was the right decision. We all loved him hence he got so much love. People like Emery or Arteta we don’t care for and will hound them out after 18 months. If there were fans Arteta would get far worse abuse than wenger ever did

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
The fall off the cliff is going to be terrible on him though.

He was called as one of the best young manager in Europe last year ffs, the PR around him has been way too much. I think it might blow up like a balloon.
They wanted their new shiny Guardiola so bad, he was the perfect candidate, handsome, good at communication and really easy to market, young, has worked with an elite coach. But it has failed so miserably :lol:
At the end of the day he's still going home to his model wife, in his £2m house, with his sports car in the drive while me and you have to work for 10 years to get what he gets in about a month.

He won't give 2 ****s he will go manage a midtable team somewhere else and try again. There's enough stupid clubs like us to pay him a few million in the hope of magic.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The thing about football managers is that it's not a real job. They get paid an absurd amount of money, if the results are good they get to carry on, if the results are bad they get sacked. That's the deal. It's no biggie. It's not like sacking Sue from accounting. Arteta's rich, he'll be fine, f*cking sack him already.

Top Bottom