• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it the fans fault though? They were sold dreams by the club. Wenger then became the fall guy. Messy stuff.

The protests shouldn't have been aimed at Arsène though.

Based on squad quality, he always finished where he should have, in every league season he managed us...he never failed, he just wasn't given enough...fans were lied too, but should have seen that.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Maybe we were all stupid as **** back then.

What made us believe that out of Arsène and Stan, that getting rid of Arsène was the way to go for getting better...just what :lol:
I always knew Kroenke was bad tbh I had even marched against him back in the day, I definitely wasn't mad at the Emery appointment but I did not see Arteta in the tea leaves when I wished Wenger away.

Me thinking we were going to get a manager equal to Wenger's standing was where I was stupid, weve only had experiments since.

GLITCH

I reckon he gets the summer and they'll spend a bit of money to try and appease the fans, but again will do a half arsed job.
And that would be get another mistake. We're just going to be left behind even more wasting time and resources on this guy. They should sack him tomorrow, get an interim in as there is nothing to play for.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The protests shouldn't have been aimed at Arsène though.

Based on squad quality, he always finished where he should have, in every league season he managed us...he never failed, he just wasn't given enough...fans were lied too, but should have seen that.
You don’t need to tell me this. I’m the one who said we won’t finish top 8 after Wenger and that Stan won’t hire a top manager.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He is beyond arrogant and it’s not the first time he says stuff like this after a loss. I’m just sad he had his reign with no fans so they didn’t get chance to humble his ass

He wouldn't have lasted a minute with the Emirates in full voice & he knows it.

The fans turned on the man who led us to 2 doubles, an unbeaten season & less than a quarter of an hour from a European Cup. They would've had this joker broken on the wheel at half time today :lol:

Riou

You don’t need to tell me this. I’m the one who said we won’t finish top 8 after Wenger and that Stan won’t hire a top manager.

This is why you are AMs number 1 poster!

And before you say it, yeah, I know you ain't gonna shag me...

Riou

I always knew Kroenke was bad tbh I had even marched against him back in the day, I definitely wasn't mad at the Emery appointment but I did not see Arteta in the tea leaves when I wished Wenger away.

Me thinking we were going to get a manager equal to Wenger's standing was where I was stupid, weve only had experiments since.

Wish we could just go back, and let Arsène still be manager for as long as he wanted, tbh.

Really miss him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom