• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Are you being dense on purpose?

ESR was already playing Europa league games and was fit long after he kept starting Willian. If Willian hadn't been sidelined by injury, ESR would have become another Nelson or would probably have been loaned out by now.
It's funny how ESR is being painted as some sort of masterstroke from Mikel. After he had a good season at Huddersfield I wanted him to come in and be given some opportunities in the squad but most people would be lying if they said he was going to be such a key player in pre-season. If it was as simple as plugging him into the team I'm sure he'd have at least been given some minutes as a sub rather than throwing him straight into the Chelsea game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Are you being dense on purpose?

ESR was already playing Europa league games and was fit long after Mikel kept starting Willian. If Willian hadn't been sidelined by injury, ESR would have become another Nelson or would probably have been loaned out by now.

I said Martinelli as well... he had a pretty serious injury if you didn't remember.

Arsenal4life14

One of the biggest mistakes Arteta and the club made was not bringing someone in to replace Özil at the start of the season and we suffered massively for that. If they knew at the start of the season Özil wasnt going to be in the team, They should have replaced him, theres no excuse for that. Once a couple of creative players came into the team we improved a lot more and we probably wouldnt be in this position if they had just bloody brought someone in the summer to fill creative position.

Reactions: A_G

shoot for the top

Vastly improvement yes but from relegation performances.

pKge93J.jpg

Still 7º in xPTS and far from world class teams like United and Chelsea and even decent teams like United.
Arsenal is averaging 63 points acc. xPTS in the last 23 matches.
Why 23 matches?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yo that avi :lol:

Will see this in my nightmares now
It’s actually terrifying. I darkened it as well, original was too bright to signify the times we’re in.

The lasers represent his ability to annihilate players who don’t get on board. It’s my explanation for why everyone is so loyal to him regardless of how he treats them. They’re afraid. 🤣

@samspade220 see explanation.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Day 515 of having the worst manager in Europe: legend Dennis Bergkamp has spoken with truth. People is normalizing low standards because our manager and board are bums. They talk being mid table is an improvement over Emery... Nonsense. We were bad now we are worse.

Kav

Established Member
Legitimate question for all. What has improved in Arteta’s reign vs Emery.l?

I won’t go as far back as Wenger’s tenure because the squad is entirely different as well as the coaching and support staff available. Very few constant factors to make any useful comparisons there.

How has mid table Mik improved Arsenal?

I want to see the positives of him being in the job and to consider what if any hope we as fans can have for this club. Especially since it appears our ownership is impotent and unable to get the business done of terminating his employment.

Most of you may know that I thinks he’s a **** manager but maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am missing something. Enlightenment me, anyone!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I have become a fan of the players"

...don't believe Bergkamp, tbh...no one is a fan of the current group of players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom