• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How is this 🔔 still here ffs? 😭

It's our cross to carry eternally, just like Xhaka... ;)

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Haphazard

I expect them to stay above us too, they acted when their managers were underachieving and we didn't.
The worst thing is at no point was the point differential between us and utd/Sp**s so large that we were clear of them. We were within 1-3 points of them.

They sacked their managers, bought in better ones and will again most likely finish above Arsenal.

Meanwhile gunnerblog and the other Artetasexuals were pleasuring themselves because we were 5th at one point.Barely scraping by the watford and burnley's of the world and that we should be happy because we are in the mix for top 4 apparently.

Now so many of our fans think 6th will be progress whereas up until 2016 that would be seen as a failure. Just astounding that the already low standards are sinking even lower.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The worst thing is at no point was the point differential between us and utd/Sp**s so large that we were clear of them. We were within 1-3 points of them.

They sacked their managers, bought in better ones and will again most likely finish above Arsenal.

Meanwhile gunnerblog and the other Artetasexuals were pleasuring themselves because we were 5th at one point.Barely scraping by the watford and burnley's of the world and that we should be happy because we are in the mix for top 4 apparently.

Now so many of our fans think 6th will be progress whereas up until 2016 that would be seen as a failure. Just astounding that the already low standards are sinking even lower.

Our best manager ever had to leave after a 6th place. People that say that a 6th place is good enough are enemies of Arsenal.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I expect them to stay above us too, they acted when their managers were underachieving and we didn't.
It would be absolutely poetic if both Sp**s and United, who were below us before sacking their managers, end up finishing above us after sacking them and appointing high quality competent replacements.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How can it be that he’s spent £480m and we still need to ship out about 20 players?

Where’s the money gone? Where are the good players?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Go and find a poster on this forum who would blindly support anything and everything that Arteta does, and continuously make excuses for him? And that goes for you too @Oxeki.

I only count @hairspray and @al-Ustaadh and they aren’t here anymore.

It’s time you both and others like you put your bullshit aside and respect the views of those who are open to giving a more balanced approached to our dealings on the field.

Because if anyone is starting to look like a shill or shills… it’s you who want to make everything hopeless, are nowhere to be found when the boys actually do good and have the loudest mouths when we suffer a loss or humiliating draw. I’d even bet some of you secretly want us to continuously lose as well FFS.

It’s time to grow up.
Wtf are you on about, man?

Everything I wrote in my post is spot on. I'm sure @American_Gooner can find some posts of some Arteta-in guys sometime ago who were saying West Ham had a better team than us when they finished above us last season. And I'm pretty sure some of those posters will repeat that nonsense if West Ham finish above us again.

Don't act like you're a better supporter than me. I've never seen us win a league title or CL title. But I still support this club and it fits me when we lose. Just because I don't come on here to sing kumbaya when get thrashed doesn't make me a bad supporter.

No matter how you try to twist it, Arteta is crap we'll never go anywhere with him. I've seen enough evidence of it already.

We're in his 3rd season and we're no better than we were in his first season.

Top Bottom