• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Nope.
Ornstein has already said the club objective is to finish " 8th or higher "

Really? As far as i know the objective is to stay in the Premier League. The corrupt cvnt Edu refused to talk about league positions recently.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really? As far as i know the objective is to stay in the Premier League. The corrupt cvnt Edu refused to talk about league positions recently.

The second they give an object all of a sudden they're under pressure, they're keeping it vague as possible deliberately added in the young squad excuse means we could finish 6th/7th and they say it's progress

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just saw that LeGrove is a Tory, makes sense now that he’s all in on the dictator.

hunta-jpeg.2174

Didn't you get 50 quid from Boris to body wrap your caravan with the "we could put 300m towards the nha if we leave eu" or whatever slogan?

mirrorstares

8th or higher :lol::lol:

Bar should be lowered a bit more, as it stands every club above us I expect to end the season above us so it's just a matter of another 2 clubs picking up form and we'll get done

And one of those (Villa) might already have done it.

El Duderino

Anyone got any stats on the goal difference of teams 5th and below for the last few seasons?

Specially if it's close to our last March day.

Feels like there's been a lot less goals overall bar the three top teams. Iirc Westham barely have a positive GD.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Honestly, though, you no-chill lot are gonna go bald before he is sacked whilst getting results, regardless of how unconvincing they might be.

They're all in on this, unfortunately. Needs to get real bad for him to be sacked.

This is it.

He's most of the board's "guy", for whatever reason.

Its why the "hope we lose, so he gets sacked" approach doesn't really work...as we aren't just talking a few dropped points, we might have to actually be relegated before they axe him :lol:

You just gotta hope we improve and win, even if you think Arteta is a ****.

El Duderino

This is it.

He's most of the board's "guy", for whatever reason.

Its why the "hope we lose, so he gets sacked" approach doesn't really work...as we aren't just talking a few dropped points, we might have to actually be relegated before they axe him :lol:

You just gotta hope we improve and win, even if you think Arteta is a ****.

It's where I'm at currently. He needs to go on a 6 loss streak and then some for it to be even mentioned.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I wonder if deep down, Gibbs was happy he got sent off at Chelsea after being mistaken for Ox?

Means you don't have to play away at Chelsea for like an hour with ten men, but you also can't get blamed for the red as it wasn't you...win-win, for Kieran anyway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s cool, they can keep picking new periods and shrinking the sample size because as that sample size grows we’ll show our true level. They’ll probably then find a new sample to use.

It’s pathetic tbh. The Liverpool and United performances have shown us more than any post 1st international break table will. West Ham will be another stern test.

Liverpool game I agree but the Utd one wasn’t on him imo.

If Auba, Martinelli and Saka could finish it could’ve been 4-3. It was a bit of a crazy game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom