• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is BS. If there’s one thing that you can’t fault Pepe on is his work rate for the team.

Something has/is going on. Can’t tell me it’s just a coincidence that Saliba, Douzi and Pepe are all mates who have made jokes about being ‘in jail’.

Look at the situation we have at the club, tho.

Saliba, Pepe, Douzi, AMN all frozen out.

Nketiah and Laca and Mo being played despite running down their contracts. Kolasinac will 100% be played at some point. Same with Chambers, despite them clearly not being on our plans.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The man management of Xhaka was another perfect example, that this guy has no plan how to manage a team.

A player who was out for months, understandably completely tired in the last 30 minutes and just did the minimum, while Arteta decides it's the perfect idea to let him stay on the pitch for 90 minuts.

Instead of this he prefers to take of Tierney, while there was no need for this and he hasn't played a game for arsenal for weeks.

This whole situation is some levels to high for this guy.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Look at the situation we have at the club, tho.

Saliba, Pepe, Douzi, AMN all frozen out.

Nketiah and Laca and Mo being played despite running down their contracts. Kolasinac will 100% be played at some point. Same with Chambers, despite them clearly not being on our plans.
I hope Arteta gets fired sooner rather than later! I am late to the band wagon, but **** me, I have had it! How the **** can you play this way and with these players?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I still think I (and most of us) could manage Arsenal and manage them well.

Arteta just makes it look the most difficult thing in the world.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I hope Arteta gets fired sooner rather than later! I am late to the band wagon, but **** me, I have had it! How the **** can you play this way and with these players?

party GIF

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The man management of Xhaka was another perfect example, that this guy has no plan how to manage a team.

A player who was out for months, understandably completely tired in the last 30 minutes and just did the minimum, while Arteta decides it's the perfect idea to let him stay on the pitch for 90 minuts.

Instead of this he prefers to take of Tierney, while there was no need for this and he hasn't played a game for arsenal for weeks.

This whole situation is some levels to high for this guy.
Let's face it. The guy is ****ing clueless. How the hell can we lose 2-1 against this Everton team? They are the worst in form team in the league! The managing of the players is just **** through and through!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not good enough mikel our away form simply embarrassingly bad not only results but performance as well only 18 goals scored in 15 games for club like Arsenal who famous with attacking football in last 20 years is embarrassing too. The attacking football make someone put to sleep or puke so slow moving like turtle pace the CF is sitting so deep and have few touches in box.

The club backed him and i don't blame Stan he supportive and give him funds to build team and he got the players that he wanted still after 15 games this season our performance is still midtable. Non of us expected immediate results and all fans expectations were 6th finish at best but then performance has to better we can't go from 18 shots 8 on target against manutd to 2 shots 1 on target against Everton in space of 4 days the f**k is this?

I'm normally patient person and supportive i don't like spend all day saying the manager s*,t or he need to sacked because there no point just wasting my anger for nothing. and I'm sure Arteta is here until summer but if things seriously not improve the club need to take decision.
I am serious when I say he is not a mid table manager. He is relegation manager being saved by how good are some players individually and the money and structure arsenal have.

Give him Brighton and he wouldn't be anywhere near of what Potter has done with that team. They would be in Championship or Ligue1.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Btw the whole stats and xG argument wasn’t to say that stats = God. We just realised that results like this, Liverpool and United were around the corner.

I sounded salty when I was highlighting that most of the goals we scored in our winning run were from random lucky bounces, deflections and set pieces but I knew what I was seeing.

We’ll still beat most smaller teams comfortably but if they are genuinely up for it, I think we’ll struggle. If a top team is genuinely up for it we’ll probably get smashed. I think that’s where we are now.

Top Bottom