• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Gunners1616

Arteta and Edu are definitely clowns... We are just wasting a second season with Arteta. This will be a remake of last season.

Elneny having game time, Auba' still playing left, Xhaka/Leno/Bellerin playing regularly when they probably don't even wanna be here. Horrible tactics.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only pre season but we looked levels behind Chelsea, and they had more key players missing. What's worrying is that he didn't show anything new tactically, and we have yet to improve in the area we struggled most last season: goalscoring. I have very low expectations heading into this new season...

Gunners1616

Don't get the meltdowns really. Xhaka is fine. Main issues are right back, striker and AM.

He is just one of those bad eggs you need to get rid of. We know everything about him after 5 years. Good player but horrible mentality. When things go back he'll blame others or deflect.

Dude has spent the summer explaining that he wanna be in Rome and we are suppose to believe he'll be a leader in our midfield. It's just time to move on.

I don't care how good he can be. We should just move on to someone else, wether is Guimaraes, Bissouma, Sabitzer, Ward-Prose or anybody decent.

Same goes for Bellerin, Elneny, Kolasinac. We have to apply the mourinho method: All the players not in the plan should not be in the group. So either they play with U23 or they just train. That when you'll see their agents finding a solution real quick...

Arsenal is like a charity now.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not sure what is incorrect with what I’ve said here. The Rob Holding impact is obvious. If he plays, we are vulnerable and therefore he must be protected. This affects our tactics.

I already said we need a CM to play alongside Partey; I can’t yell Bissouma loud enough. No brainer.

We need a CF. Balogon sure. I like him. But are we counting in him to lead us? Is he known for his aerial prowess? Martinelli is a wide player. Auba is a step slower now and less aggressive.

I’ll stick with what I’ve said.

We need Right Back desperately. We need a proper midfield and now that Partey is injured (who coulda predicted that, aye?) we are screwed) We need to keep Willock.

That is what we need. We need to stop playing Auba on the wing, it's affecting his game. We turned a golden boot winner into a journeyman, ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom