• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tbf, after the poor start he needs to grind out results. This will be a fair statement if we get our season back on track results wise and are still producing underwhelming performances.

Today I think, like I said, tactically we were fine, there were so many situations where we had so much space to work with in the final third with Pepe, Saka, and Auba and managed absolutely nothing, it was really rather surreal. That shouldn’t happen too often, if it does then we can say it has something to do with the manager but under Arteta the problem has more been that we haven’t created those spaces / found those spaces and situations in the first place. So of course that makes me think it’s more of a one of and Auba, Saka, and Pepe all happened to have a horrid day on the same day, + perhaps some pitch factors.

We did look pretty good defensively today, to be fair to Arteta.

Just not sure he can balance being solid, with also playing the kind of attacking football I like to see...he has lost a lot of my faith in him, these past 12 months.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No change from all the other games. Slow transitions, clueless in the final third, spamming crosses to nobody. Lucky win again thanks to a ridiculous foul by Westwood in a superb area.

That's not entertainment watching us back off and defend most of the match against relegation fodder
1-0 to the Arsenal. We were happy with that once upon a time.

shoot for the top

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Xanth

No change from all the other games. Slow transitions, clueless in the final third, spamming crosses to nobody. Lucky win again thanks to a ridiculous foul by Westwood in a superb area.

That's not entertainment watching us back off and defend most of the match against relegation fodder

Yeah, such a decline from those ****house 1-0 wins at Turf Moor under Wenger.

I’d encourage people to read about the state of the pitch in that game and why we were hesitant to make simple passes that we would have made on most other pitches comfortably.

jato

Yeah, such a decline from those ****house 1-0 wins at Turf Moor under Wenger.

I’d encourage people to read about the state of the pitch in that game and why we were hesitant to make simple passes that we would have made on most other pitches comfortably.

Did you see before right before the game? Burnley were still watering the pitch, obviously trying to slow it down. Smart from Burnley, would have done the same.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not really. He has one of those kind and gentle faces. We've always had good lookers but I want football ability above all else. Arguably the best looker in the squad is the one I can't wait to see the back of. Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Pires. Now you're talking.
Anyone else really wanna know who she’s talking about?

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Fits the get rid part. But is he attractive? Idk I don’t see it. Just a brute with white teeth and dim eyes

You'll have to wait for word from the lady herself.

@Mrs Bergkamp mentioned a few if the invincibles in her previous post.

This lead me to think she has an eclectic type built on nostalgia for a time when Arsenal actually had men playing for the club 🤣

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1 goal from open play in 5 games, that's worth repeating.

We maybe 13th but we're 15th for 'expected points' from our play on understat.com.

Second from bottom on goal difference, equal bottom on goals for, and we've played the worst two teams in the league.

Good job the leagues getting harder or this would be a disgrace for a club like Arsenal.

Top Bottom