• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This guy……

Technically its the truth, but you have to smile when you see such double standards.

Has anyone asked these posters what their retrospective view on Wenger's tenure is? Would make for interesting listening.

gamechannel

We dont need to be wishing the team loses so that Arteta gets the boot. In fact that would be stupid thinking to wish that.

The club officials can see what is going on around the club and know that waiting too long or putting all their eggs in one basket is not good strategy. Contingency plans may not be part of meetings Edu and Arteta are part of, but they are definitely being had.

There is simply too much to lose in the short to medium term to simply trust the process, no serious organisation operates like this anywhere in the world. If we do not meet some minimum targets, which I think include both performances and positions, we will cut the cord.

You're fooling yourself if you think the board knows what they're doing. If the club was competent enough, they would have fired his ass last season when we're languishing in 10th position and Tuchel was available. The same club would have fired his ass this summer when Conte was available and gave him the 150million instead.

The only way the club will act on their own is if we are firmly poised for relegation or the fans turn on Arteta and stop attending games like they did for Wenger.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You're fooling yourself if you think the board knows what they're doing. If the club was competent enough, they would have fired his ass last season when we're languishing in 10th position and Tuchel was available. The same club would have fired his ass this summer when Conte was available and gave him the 150million instead.

The only way the club will act on their own is if we are firmly poised for relegation or the fans turn on Arteta and stop attending games like they did for Wenger.

I agree, the Tuchel decisions, when he was fired by PSG in 2020, and before he went to PSG in 2018 are definitely big misses by the club. We could even throw in the Klopp miss in 2015 as well, I really do feel that we were in with a shout there.

It looks bad at times, no doubt, but I'm willing to give the club people the benefit of the doubt. There's no way they are running around like headless chickens in there, with all the resources and expertise at their disposal, and they are getting paid to do this ****.

Call me crazy, but I think we're still relatively ok, even with a ****show on display at times.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I guarantee you there's no way in hell a prick like LeGrove would ever admit he was wrong about Wenger or judged him too harshly, same for that gunnerblog geek. These guys went after Wenger for years when he was still massively overachieving. LeGrove was sucking off Ivan for the way he was replacing Wenger. They've defended every little thing the club has done since Wenger has left. No chance either of them have the character to admit they were wrong.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I guarantee you there's no way in hell a prick like LeGrove would ever admit he was wrong about Wenger or judged him too harshly, same for that gunnerblog geek. These guys went after Wenger for years when he was still massively overachieving. LeGrove was sucking off Ivan for the way he was replacing Wenger. They've defended every little thing the club has done since Wenger has left. No chance either of them have the character to admit they were wrong.
Imagine going after Wenger for years but twerking for Artetaball, could never be me. These journalists are actually pathetic.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's the same with guys like say yes and DT, they won't admit so run off hiding with their tails between their legs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't even know what he means.

What does a passport being blue, have to do with Wenger or a football team doing well in a calendar year...who even celebrates a passport changing colour, what :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Still actually feeling positive after the last few games.

Think Arteta has had some good signs. Thursday was an up and down game we were unlucky to lose tbh.
I really don't like Arteta but wins are wins and imo that's all that matters.

When I actually think of the fact that our goal is to get back in the fcking Europa and I have to watch another season in that tournament where we get kicked out once we face a half decent team after flying around to Romania and sh*t.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Artetasexuals trying to find a table where Arteta isn't crap:
146.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He is so far below Pep, Tuchel, Klopp, Conte as a manager that it's embarassing. We need to go out and find a real manager. I think we are in a similar position to Chelsea under Lampard. There's a good squad of players. Bringing in a competent manager will make a massive difference. I don't see us making top 6. And that, after more than two seasons and large investment has to be time to depart with MA.

Tets occupies the Gerry Francis-Christian Gross overlap in quantam physics.

Not even Murphy's Law holds sway here 🤣

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Too be honest £350m later and I don't which team would win, the first under Unai playing the second under Arteta. Obviously Auba couldn't play twice, but put Martineli in there.

Emery’s team before the wheels fell off would have smashed Arteta’s Arsenal.

I mean, is it even a hypothetical? He beat us (over two legs as well!) just last year with a much worse team fgs. 🤣

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I agree, the Tuchel decisions, when he was fired by PSG in 2020, and before he went to PSG in 2018 are definitely big misses by the club. We could even throw in the Klopp miss in 2015 as well, I really do feel that we were in with a shout there.

It looks bad at times, no doubt, but I'm willing to give the club people the benefit of the doubt. There's no way they are running around like headless chickens in there, with all the resources and expertise at their disposal, and they are getting paid to do this ****.

Call me crazy, but I think we're still relatively ok, even with a ****show on display at times.

Klopp miss is the biggest miss of them all. He could have implemented his style at the same rate if not quicker here. Unforgivable

Malky

Established Member
It's the same with guys like say yes and DT, they won't admit so run off hiding with their tails between their legs.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure the temper tantrum having, man child (DT) has even admitted he's "Arteta out" I'm sure he said it at the start of the season once he ran out of excuses.
Still, he was one of the idiots who wanted a guy with no managerial experience in charge of the club in the first place.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s cool, they can keep picking new periods and shrinking the sample size because as that sample size grows we’ll show our true level. They’ll probably then find a new sample to use.

It’s pathetic tbh. The Liverpool and United performances have shown us more than any post 1st international break table will. West Ham will be another stern test.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom