• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Liverpool game I agree but the Utd one wasn’t on him imo.

If Auba, Martinelli and Saka could finish it could’ve been 4-3. It was a bit of a crazy game.
Disagree totally his team sheet and subs were awful United were there for the taking. He stuck with Auba and shouldn’t of and why use this match to give 2 players you barely have played all season a run out. If anything in my opinion despite stinkers by a number of players his mistakes determined that match more than anything else

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
A lot of focus on the 8th place finish. The way we were eliminated two years in a row in the Europa league was shocking.

Especially the Villareal exit. Not much has been made of it. There seems to be an acceptance of mediocrity.

I would also add that youth and inexperience is being used to justify these players not being able to keep playing after we lead. Wenger had young teams who didn't know to not attack.

The messages aren't getting through.
I completely agree with you. Just saying that because before the spent of 200M people said he didn't have his own team.
Now after all that money, what is the excuse? Young players? It's like telling we lose David Luiz and we had to replace him for 50M and then say, we are mid table because the expensive replace is young. So David Luiz is better than him? Ridiculous!

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I've been lenient on Arteta during his reign here, but time after time Arteta's tactics are only good in theory it's not working when applied, this isn't good enough for our club.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

here we go batman GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I said a few weeks ago when everyone had their knickers wet over a 1-0 win over Watford that the real tests was 3 big away games in the North West. We've absolutely spectacularly failed. Conceding 9 goals and picking up 0 points despite leading in two of them against teams in dreadful runs of form.

It was so predictable. those of us who could look beyond the results literally told yous this would happen, it's not surprising in the slightest. This is why I referenced that Emery run so much, it was obvious to anyone with their eyes open our unbeaten run wasn't sustainable.

I don't know what else to say, someone needs to get some balls and pull the trigger, the cycles keep repeating itself but we're never actually moving forward under this coach no matter what people think and that's after 150 million worth of additions too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom