• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes, why? Because of my profile photo being leaked to AM? Saldy, in one moment people had to known I am not a funny assian guy with Mickey Mouse ears.
No? This is isn't you in your A-M photo? You look so nice and cuddly in a crazy dictator kind of way. :thumbsup:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The one reassuring thing is i think this team is not a million miles away from doing good things. There are a lot of likeable players in the squad. Needs a big refresh up front and at least one top class addition in midfield but a half decent manager will get this lot ticking.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Does anyone have a small banner flying plane I could borrow for the weekend? I never want Arsenal to lose but it's better that the performance and stats align before the next window. Hopefully fan discontent and universal mockery force Kroenke to sack Arteta. No wonder he's been so vocal about Wenger returning. He wants to hide under that massive Nike coat. And Miguel Molina was talking over a month ago iirc maybe two about continuing Wengers legacy. The coaching staff are desperate and haven't known what to do for a while

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery and Arteta have in 3 years completely eroded away our biggest strength, one that had kept us relevant in football, which is to play expansive, expressive football. I'm not sure how many moons it'll take to regain that culture.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FF9tfvmXMAQwIDv

Still can't believe how much people were gassing up some of these results. :lol:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yet still couldn't score away from home with far superior players to the kids we have leading our attack at present.
But the ArtetaSexuals have been saying that Arteta came to clean Emery's and Arsène's mess and also that Emery signed a lot of bums for us.

But now you're telling me that Emery had far more superior players to these present crop?

Why does the goalpost keep moving?

Last edited:
Top Bottom