• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
FGBw5SHXsBA9UWG

New stats just dropped
This Is Fine GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why is he so cocky? He seems to think or act as if he’s some legend of the game, you’re a nobody.

I genuinely dislike him.

Yeah this is the thing, normally I have some sort of sympathy for struggling managers, this guy just has such a dark energy about him that I can't feel anything positive toward him at all.

Weird I never felt like this about him as a player tho.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Yeah this is the thing, normally I have some sort of sympathy for struggling managers, this guy just has such a dark energy about him that I can't feel anything positive toward him at all.

100%

I think first and foremost him being captain at arsenal and then going straight to Peps right hand man after retiring at one of the best clubs in the world has made him think he’s some genius in the making. Self entitled.

Secondly and quite the opposite, I think he’s trying to over compensate for the fact that his first ever managerial job is at a big club like Arsenal, where he knows all the eyes will be on him (from players to media).

So he’s attempted to stamp his foot down with authority, however this is just digging himself a deeper hole. You need to command respect in football either through what you’ve achieved or what you’re delivering. He has neither so he needs to chill out, it’s embarrassing.

I am praying one day Auba just slaps him and runs down the tunnel after being subbed.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Always seemed to be a very nice gentleman as a player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The man used player fines to buy Gazidis a watch.

I’ve said for a while he had demonic energy. Might be time to sort an exorcism out once he leaves.

Free Auba and Pepe of their possessions.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Forgot about LVG, he’s a good manager. I’d definitely take him over Arteta.

He’d make Vinai and Edu’s life a misery too which is a major plus.

Top Bottom