• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is a must read. It looks bad. Very very bad.
Thanks for sharing! Good read! I didn’t agree with all the conclusions but overall a good comprehensive summary. This is one of the reasons I come to A-M as I am too lazy to look up this stuff myself.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Hard to blame Auba when we've created less than one big chance per game according to skysports stats.

imagine being a pure goalscorer, and having less than a big chance a gam. best strikers' conversion rate in the PL is around 30%. Of course if you're totally off rythm you're more prone to miss sitters. And then it ****s up your confidence, and you play even worse, being trapped in a negative loop.

I would gladly admit that Auba is washed if he was put into good situations where he used

Fs just end me, what a load of PR BS! What a muppet.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our attacking play, after two years of Artetaball, is practically non-existant. There seem to be little other plan than to ping it out to Tierney and hope he can get a cross in. We counterattack with geological speed.

Most damning though for me, we are no longer entertaining to watch. I could live that in the 1980s, but these days no.

We cannot go on like this much longer, but Arteta will most likely get the season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

This is a must read. It looks bad. Very very bad.
Wow man, those stats are bad.

I wonder how much time and money KSE are willing to waste before they realise they're wasting time and money. :lol:

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
You know what doesn't get talked about much? His terrible coaching staff. Put a bunch of losers together like they're items out of lost property ffs.

What happened with Xabi Alonso etc? ******.

**** OFF.

6-EAC0746-A303-4-BF8-84-D5-081187434-EE3.jpg

You underestimate the power of how continual fan and media negativity can impact team performance.

Wenger was still better than Klopp in 2014, although I agree that would have been a good time for him to step down.
Imo Kloop was better in 2014. He was shaking all the trees in Germany. Even beat Bayern a couple of times! Something that we could only dream about while getting shafted 5 each time we'd face them! His football was also scintillating!
Moving on from Wenger then was so obvious cos fans had began turning against him and the club had become toxic.
The club ought to have created room for Arsène in the board if they were so intent on keeping him! However, they ****ed up and kept him longer and the club came to ****! Just like they are messing about right now when it's clear the guy has lost the plot!

mpower2540

You know what doesn't get talked about much? His terrible coaching staff. Put a bunch of losers together like they're items out of lost property ffs.

**** OFF.
Great point. What the **** are these guys doing while Arteta is drowning in his own inexperience and big brain decisions?

He needs these guys and half the time they’re sat there with earphones in looking bewildered.

scytheavatar

Established Member

**** OFF.

Xabi Alonso has done nothing and achieved nothing as a coach....... why would you want him to be Arteta's assistant? Doesn't matter anyway cause Alonso seems to be taking a much smarter path in his managerial career and he'll learn more as a youth coach than as Arteta's minion

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

**** OFF.

TBF both set piece coaches (the former and the current one) have reasonably well.

Can you imagine if they weren't? We'd be sitting on 5 goals scored.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom