• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Fabregasm

He wasn't playing enough for our taste. Portsmouth have had an indifferent season, and it hasn't really worked out for him.

Just imagine not being able to get into the starting 11 of a mid table League 1 team for rest of the season, that would literally crush him

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This made me laugh (nothing to do with Mikel, but thought you would like it too) ...

...is this Gilberto's nice way of saying, "None of them, fam"
Nah a previous tweet he says ‘It’s hard to replace an invincible’ then asks him that in a follow up tweet.

Olivier_Giroud

Such Garbage of a Charlatan!!! Totally Outclassed by Klopp every single time....

We are going nowhere with this Generational Charlatan except constant 8th place and bankruptcy.

We are just going around in Circles like Ole under this piece of Garbage.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Injuries/fitness aside, we were very meh today. Looked void of any ideas.

We need to get some deals done, otherwise I can’t see us getting anything from the League.

Next couple of league games will be telling on where we are on the Ole Cicle.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Discipline has killed us. I feel for him.

TinFish

I think this game (Liverpool) is the point where this Arsenal team will collapse.

Europa league finish, our best players signed on new deals and hopefully 1 key signing per window is the best I would hope for.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Concerned about the confidence levels in the squad. Arteta needs to get us motoring again, we cannot afford to fade now.

Burnley once again becomes an important win.

Artemis

Klopp can put out a makeshift team and would never lose to Arteta. It's hard to believe he is the actual Arsenal manager, it feels like a nightmare.

If we lose to Tottenham, which self respecting Arsenal fan would continue to back him?

He's on course to finish behind an absolutely atrocious Tottenham side who had to fire their manager mid-season and whose leading striker was barely putting in any effort for half the year.

Meanwhile we spent an absolute fortune...this feels like a nightmare we're trapped in. Is this real-life?

Top Bottom