• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Haphazard

I think his lack of experience is also showing up in his man management skills

-Convinces Balogun to stay who wanted to leave to get playing time then never plays him and sends him out on loan
-Clashes with a hothead in Guendouzi and in order to show who is the boss sends him to Marseille while the club is stuck with idiots like Xhaka and Partey
-Sends AMN out on loan when there is COVID/AFCON/Injuries

Right now our senior strikers look set to leave and we are short on midfield.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I didn't realize how many people wanted to win the Mickey Mouse Cup :lol:

Reactions: A_G

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Remember in the Wenga movie the players talk about the week when they got knocked out of the CL and FA Cup, and they were so down physiologically that they almost lost their first PL game, but Henry did his stuff and turn the game (and the whole season basically) around? And it was a team full of mentality monsters ffs.
Can't see this team of Arteta's pets turning this around unfortunately.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We’ve been here before, numerous times during the season where management and the team have been written off. First we were relegation candidates, then we were 8th placed mid table regulars. And now we are likely 5th/6th placed finishers.

We are by no means perfect or the finished article, there is a lot to criticise Arteta and the team about. But we have shown an ability to consistency collect the points over a season, and that’s what matters.

So let the analysts analyse, let the talkers talk. These no hopers move.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We’ve been here before, numerous times during the season where management and the team have been written off. First we were relegation candidates, then we were 8th placed mid table regulars. And now we are likely 5th/6th placed finishers.

We are by no means perfect or the finished article, there is a lot to criticise Arteta and the team about. But we have shown an ability to consistency collect the points over a season, and that’s what matters.

Consistently collect points against small teams and lose to all the good teams. I’m sure Arteta fans will say told you if we beat Burnley. The squad is in mess and he is purposely hiding behind young players. 3 weeks the club can’t find a striker and midfielder who can add anything to this team and put our faith in lacazette and nketiah

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Consistently collect points against small teams and lose to all the good teams. I’m sure Arteta fans will say told you if we beat Burnley. The squad is in mess and he is purposely hiding behind young players. 3 weeks the club can’t find a striker and midfielder who can add anything to this team and put our faith in lacazette and nketiah

Can you tell me the difference in points between beating bigger teams and beating the so called smaller ones?

As I said, there are issues that need addressing, and consistently performing against the bigger sides is one issue. But at the end of the day its a numbers game, and collecting enough numbers will be what counts come season's end.

Let's play Aubamawang

The sheer amount of red cards we've had I'd unforgivable. Where is the discipline? Surely it should be one if Tets' non-negotiables at this point. The lack of discipline is exactly the reason we keep getting humbled by the Scousers and why we concede so many goals in big games. We just don't have players mentally strong enough to cope. After conceding a goal their heads go down every time..

Haphazard

How does a team finishing 8th twice show that we have an ability to consistently collect points?

Artemis

Can you tell me the difference in points between beating bigger teams and beating the so called smaller ones?

As I said, there are issues that need addressing, and consistently performing against the bigger sides is one issue. But at the end of the day its a numbers game, and collecting enough numbers will be what counts come season's end.
It's actually not complicated to think about this.

Arsenal beats Small Team. = 3 points for Arsenal

Chelsea/Sp**s/Man Utd etc. beats same Small Team = 3 points for Sp**s/Man Utd

Net points gained for Arsenal over rivals = 0 points

Arsenal beats Sp**s = 3 net points over Sp**s
Arsenal beats Man Utd = 3 net points over Man Utd

Etc.etc.

It's not difficult to see that beating big teams is not just 3 points, it also deprives them of points they might have earned.

And regarding finishing top 4, if the BBC journalist Phil has higher standards than you, then do you even want what's best for Arsenal?

"Arteta, however, will know that a club of Arsenal's stature and expectation will not satisfy themselves with potential forever and if they do not reach the top four then this season must be regarded as failure."

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If we can’t beat top teams we won’t get top 4. It’s really that simple. Arsenal is not gonna have 100% record agents 8th to 20th team. So it simply means they not getting anywhere. Also you can’t attract better players if players never see you win a big game

GLITCH

I think his lack of experience is also showing up in his man management skills

-Convinces Balogun to stay who wanted to leave to get playing time then never plays him and sends him out on loan
-Clashes with a hothead in Guendouzi and in order to show who is the boss sends him to Marseille while the club is stuck with idiots like Xhaka and Partey
-Sends AMN out on loan when there is COVID/AFCON/Injuries

Right now our senior strikers look set to leave and we are short on midfield.
Your username is apt.

Haphazard

Arteta begging for a new 70m striker and a 50m midfielder in January to have some chances for Top 4 when every team bar Pool and City is crap is a lovely result of the rebuilding job he has been doing in the last 2 years.
Pretty much this, Wenger and Emery never really got a chance to spend in such a horrendous manner. Instead of managing a player situation Arteta just exiles them and then goes asks the board for money for a new one. That's the hallmark of a very poor manager that has privileges his predecessors did not.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Tell your DOF to do his job. I still believe we have chsnce of top 4 but we only depending on 11 men the squad depth is not good enough we going from white Gabriel to holding Partey to Elneny laca to Nektiah any injury and we done.
like @Big Poppa said, we had good squad depth before, but Arteta left them in the shadows. Now they’re all out on loan.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Whats with discipline under Arteta, is that four red cards this season. How much of this can be attributed to him and in what ways should he take the responsibility?
This is a hard one for me to judge.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom