• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Id imagine the club are frightened that he might goto City and replace Pep so an extension makes sense. We are sitting 6th nearing rop 4 in the league the holy grail for a long time. There is a lot of good positivity about the club (cups aside) and it seems like we are in a position to finish 3rd of 4th. It makes sense we are extending his contract. I just hope there is a break clause in it.
You mean we can simultaneously strengthen ourselves and weaken city in the process?

🥳

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Oi, hope we have good counselling for the half of posters who will be depressed now because Tets is destroying their hopes of him and Arsenal failing. Rather have Tets than the guy who always played Youth players Arsène.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm not sure about the extension. I can't see City wanting him and if they do, it will be as interim manager whilst they look for a good one. If doing this makes extending our quality youth players a done deal, then fine, but I do hope the board put money aside to sack him early if necessary. It's a bit like the City wanted Xhaka rumours. Realised our mistake and thanked their lucky stars. Ten Haag and Overmars are still attainable too.

Oh_Snap

@Oh_Snap who compared Arteta to Klopp. This what prompted me and @Tir Na Nog 's reply.

Wasn't it a sexual that compared Mikel to the best manager in the world?

You guys make ridiculous takes and then cry when you're called out on it :lol:
i compared the situations, not the coach. don't be ridiculous. can't stand arteta but if he gets 4th his job is secure.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
City aren't going for Arteta anytime soon.

We promoted him to manager and then he started doing crap.

Arteta bangs on about a project so why would he leave to go to City so soon in his project when he has achieved 0 with this team. HIS team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Last time in 2020, Arteta and Sokratis fell out with Guendouzi. Wonder who it'll be this time? @Riou

Martinelli..."Did you hear Klopp praise me last match, shows I am doing well!"

Arteta...

EyE42gYXMAgg6np.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom