• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't know what he has done, to get the board to back him this hard.

Fair play to him in that regard, but seems kinda mad to me...the Saliba and Auba situations especially, with the outplay on them, I thought he would be under more pressure to get them in the team.

Worried for our future right now...feel we are entering a crossroads moment soon as a club, not sure we are going down the right path.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't know what he has done, to get the board to back him this hard.

Fair play to him in that regard, but seems kinda mad to me...the Saliba and Auba situations especially, with the outplay on them, I thought he would be under more pressure to get them in the team.

Worried for our future right now...feel we are entering a crossroads moment soon as a club, not sure we are going down the right path.
He is a complete narcissist who don’t care one bit the mess he leaves behind as long as he gets his way. I think in the end Arteta causing serious damage to the club can be a good thing as the club will learn from it. We will go backwards in the near future. But that’s what’s needed for Arsenal to change and run the club in serious way

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I can appreciate the club probably needed to implement a culture change and the need to cut free a few of the more experienced long serving players who had contributed to the dressing room culture. Arteta seems to have only have tool in the toolbox to do this and that is to get rid of you. Surely there are other approaches you can take, particularly with young talented players who you hope are more pliable.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He WILL be here next season. Don’t waste your energy or time hoping he’s off.

Fans might turn on him next season though, not sure they’ll keep accepting 5-8 league positions after heavy spending.

The man have managed to brainwash most of our gullible fans. He will stay forever if thats what he wants.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The man have managed to brainwash most of our gullible fans. He will stay forever if thats what he wants.
Fans are 50/50 now. Lots of empty seats at the Emirates. I think next season will be show time where people start to really turn if things don’t work out.

MartiSaka

Yeah the problem is that we play in waves at the moment; things look dire and fans turn on him. But we then go through a good period where a lot of us start to believe we are now seeing his plan come to fruition and the potential is being solidified. There is a strong desire for him to be successful, even amongst the outers. But looking over the long term, there is not that much progress overall, we get caught up in short term momentum.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah the problem is that we play in waves at the moment; things look dire and fans turn on him. But we then go through a good period where a lot of us start to believe we are now seeing his plan come to fruition and the potential is being solidified. There is a strong desire for him to be successful, even amongst the outers. But looking over the long term, there is not that much progress overall, we get caught up in short term momentum.
Yeah that’s a good point, we look absolutely dire but then Mick pulls it back and we start to look like something is building, but then we go back to looking dire.

MartiSaka

Yeah that’s a good point, we look absolutely dire but then Mick pulls it back and we start to look like something is building, but then we go back to looking dire.
It’s being amplified further by the general perception of him; a raw, inexperienced manager but being tipped to be the next big thing in management. If he was just a young manager who had been lurking around the lower leagues in England, we would probably be less inclined to believe every wave of good form as the start of a new Arsenal revolution. We don’t know, maybe he will never live up to the hype around him as a manager

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it will be the same as Ole I think. Even the most patient of fans will see that it’s a cycle and eventually get fed up.

The difference between us and Ole’s United is that their squad had a higher floor than our so Ole didn’t have as much room to hide as Mikel.

With the way the board are backing him, we’ll improve each season due to simply having better players and he’ll hide behind that.

scytheavatar

Established Member
With the way the board are backing him, we’ll improve each season due to simply having better players and he’ll hide behind that.
Think a lot of people don't appreciate it, Arteta is in big trouble right now. The large exodus of players this transfer window is not normal and shows that many players have lost faith in Arteta/the club. You can say good riddance to bad deadwood, yet you end up seeing us trying to replace Auba with Morata. Trying to sign "better players" is a much harder task than what many fans realize. If you are a talented player why the freak would you want to join Arsenal right now? You have a manager who is a **** Mourinho in disguise that will squeeze you dry then throw you away, without showing the results that Mourinho can show. Then unlike other clubs you have a dumb owner who is intent on never sacking his manager no matter how incompetent that manager is, so you will just be pissing away the prime of your career joining us.

Haphazard

Think a lot of people don't appreciate it, Arteta is in big trouble right now. The large exodus of players this transfer window is not normal and shows that many players have lost faith in Arteta/the club. You can say good riddance to bad deadwood, yet you end up seeing us trying to replace Auba with Morata. Trying to sign "better players" is a much harder task than what many fans realize. If you are a talented player why the freak would you want to join Arsenal right now? You have a manager who is a **** Mourinho in disguise that will squeeze you dry then throw you away, without showing the results that Mourinho can show. Then unlike other clubs you have a dumb owner who is intent on never sacking his manager no matter how incompetent that manager is, so you will just be pissing away the prime of your career joining us.
I don't think so, standards at Arsenal are far lower than they are at even Sp**s, if he was in actual trouble there would be news of it.

I think if he gets 4th that's a bonus for the board, otherwise I think 6th is the expectation. Which is still not good enough especially after 1 game a week and 150m spent but that's success to our board unfortunately.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don't think so, standards at Arsenal are far lower than they are at even Sp**s, if he was in actual trouble there would be news of it.

I think if he gets 4th that's a bonus for the board, otherwise I think 6th is the expectation. Which is still not good enough especially after 1 game a week and 150m spent but that's success to our board unfortunately.

Think you are being too optimistic if you think it will be easy for us to get 6th......... people can **** on the likes of Chambers/Nketiah/AMN but losing them is an issue that will not be easy to solve. One injury to Lacazette plus one more to Tomiyasu and suddenly who do we have to play?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m the end you can’t really blame Arteta. He is a really young manager who never managed a club before. The anger should go to the people who gave him so much power to run the club. Arsenals issue is not on the pitch. The club is way way behind in terms of talent in the board room. There are no football people. So they give Arteta free reign. Next manager as long as he is fluent in English will get the same powers

REWB

lmao absolute rubbish, we shipped them out because they suck.

REWB

Yeah it will be the same as Ole I think. Even the most patient of fans will see that it’s a cycle and eventually get fed up.

The difference between us and Ole’s United is that their squad had a higher floor than our so Ole didn’t have as much room to hide as Mikel.

Comments like this make me laugh :lol: Honestly how dumb are some of you Arteta out cry babies? better players makes a team improve...who would have thought? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom