• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Mikel Merino

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's a bit reductive but he seems to have very similar attributes to Xhaka. He can pass, he can defend and he wins duels. There's no bells and whistles but you need these attributes in a midfield. He'd be a good signing even if he's not necessarily a guy you start every single match.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We don’t need a superstar in midfield. We need the right profile. I would rather throw £100 million on a forward to bridge the gap with City.
Eze, Merino, Calafiori and Osimhen is a very good summer window.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yes that 60M release clause for a 28 y.o. with just 1 year on the contract is just stupid.
It's a must to have release Clause if you Spanish and play in la Liga. 60M at least realistic guys like Pedri have release clause of like 1 billion 🤣

BenTal

Player:Ødegaard
I remember last years AM experts called Fabian slow 🤣😂 eagle eyes 🥸

ragnarock

MM YouTube eye test is extremely meh.
Could it be he’s brought in as a squad player to cover for future outs (Partey/ESR/Vieira) if the fee is low-ish?

DuBB

I remember last years AM experts called Fabian slow 🤣😂 eagle eyes 🥸

Funny right?

Also funny how before the tournament started, the general consensus was "hopefully Arsenal don't fall into the trap of buying players who've had a good showing at the EUROs", and that's now become "why aren't we buying the guys I think have had a good showing at the EUROs instead of the ones who haven't impressed me as much."

😂

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
I was thinking the same, I was sure AM didn't rate Ruiz when he was in the moveast summer? 🤔

No one really did, this hindsight stuff is so dumb. The guy moved for peanuts as a squad option for PSG.

He hasn't even been that impressive for PSG. His performances this tournament has been the peak of his career so far. Before that he was a above average to good player for Napoli and a squad player for PSG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Merino better not score in final and if they lose these Spanish clubs gonna be rattled. Lose-lose situation

Goonger

No one really did, this hindsight stuff is so dumb. The guy moved for peanuts as a squad option for PSG.

He hasn't even been that impressive for PSG. His performances this tournament has been the peak of his career so far. Before that he was a above average to good player for Napoli and a squad player for PSG.

And that's the point, how quickly perceptions change in here.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It's a bit reductive but he seems to have very similar attributes to Xhaka. He can pass, he can defend and he wins duels. There's no bells and whistles but you need these attributes in a midfield. He'd be a good signing even if he's not necessarily a guy you start every single match.

Yeah he looks very useful. Just not sure him and Rice would be great together in terms of on the ball ability.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom