• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Milan Baroš

arsenal make bid for czech star

according to fansfc website milan baros of liverpool is one of arsenals targets and we have offered 3.9 million to buy him this was reported by an agent

discussion

do you think we need himwhy? why not?

is there a chance of him taking either henry reyes or bergkamps place in the peckig order considering his great performance in the euro champioships

i think it is a great move but i am not sure he is going to be in the staring line up what he was already missing at liverpool

goonerlove

I seriously doubt this... I think Skysports reported that Baros wants a Barca move anyway.

I think Baros is a very nice player and would do well at Arsenal, but getting another starting striker doesn't seem to make sense - just when Reyes was starting to assert himself as a starter.

Goonerlove

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No way - i think barce made a bid of 10 million for him recently and liverpool rejected.

And to be honest he was the best player in the european championships so his price is probarly going to be way more than 3.9 mill.

Dont need him.

With the amount of players we'v been linkes with recently im beginning to feel like a chelsea supporter ! :?

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: arsenal make bid for czech star

madnessmark said:
according to fansfc website milan baros of liverpool is one of arsenals targets and we have offered 3.9 million

Bloody hell £3.9m? You sure it wasn't £13.9m? Baros is easily worth £10m. Fansfc.com is the second coming of Tribal football.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
that is one of the dumbest ones i've heard in a while.. he doesnt want to play for AFC... we dont need him here... he is worth WAY more than 3.9.... 'Pool could get a MINIMUM of $10 million for him.... this one is way off base

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
There's be an absolute explosion of Arsenal rumours over the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see what the papers come up with tomorrow.

nnaife

we need another target man i don't think ali will cut the mustard at arsenal but he could prove me wrong
i'd prefer maxi lopez but barros will do although i don't think liverpool would want to sell.

AFCG7

Established Member
yep.. Maxi Lopez would fit right in , he has pace power skill and a terrific right foot..BUT it looks like AC Milan will get him

A

Anonymous

nosneb said:
i remember reading somewhere that ac milan are interested in maxi lopez

maybe you can enlighten us , and tell us who the **** is he??????????

A

Anonymous

baros would be a good addition

who is this lopez dude

explain please?

nosneb

im gonna cop it for this but i think baros is abit overrated.. his goal-scoring ability is good but i think he is abit selfish and his dribbling skills aren't much to shout about.. reyes is much better in both departments IMHO.. the only thing tat may hold reyes back abit is his size.. or lackof.. anyway, baros would be an excellent backup but he would definitely not appreciate warming the bench..

oh, and btw, i'd pick baros over owen anyday.. tat guy is just pure ****e..

jacc_7_1

baros was just plain lucky to finish euro as golden boot
he wont be able to find his boots in EPL as proven last season
anyway no way is pool going to sell baros to arsenal and even not possible for a miserable 3.9million

dsurg

nope forget the euro championship...baros is actually good...but not good enough for the arsenal right now....

he isnt good with liverpoop cos they didnt have AW has their manager (thank God)...and Owen kills his strike partners

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I like him as a player but he doesn't suit our style. We won't be getting him anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom