• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Millwall into Cup Final

skart14

No one has started this thread??...So a london club has got into the finals but its not us.....so you guys think they have any chance against the wancs? I would piss myself laughing if the **** lost...

Andrew

What cup? There's a cup on? ;)

I don't think the final will all be one sided. Southampton and Sheffield United gave us a good run for our money last season. Then when you consider Manure lost to Wolves (who are just about division 1 standards) then I suppose anything can happen. But if Manure played like they did against us (which is just about the best they've played all season) then you gotta think that they'll win.

It would certainly be a laugh if Manure did lose to Millwall. :lol:

Soler

Established Member
My god!! I forgot what Division 1 football is like! Some of those tackles are going to make Ruud and his bunch of girls cry. Keano, on the other hand, is going to be having the time of his life.

Scholes tackles worse than those First Division players.

Soler

Established Member
Muscat has done his knee. If the Bears can pick up Cahill next season it'd be awesome.

KoLo28

come on millwall! Aussie scored :D:D

i've heard millwall are a passionate bunch imagine if utd lose, wonder is scholsey and champs will be on?

patrick42uk

Established Member
tbh honest i'm convinced united fans probably dont give a **** about winning that cup. their joy comes from stopping us winning a treble which we were unlikely to acheive anyway. very sad

Eastrek

I heard somewhere that they might not be able to because Wise hasnt got the right coaching badges or something...overheard it on the radio so havent got a link

Biggus

Established Member
I'd love to see that gingercunt kicked off the pitch and his fans kicked out of Cardiff in the final I'd be happy enough with that :D Karn Millwall

A

Anonymous

Millwall in Europe - I bet the FA are ****ting themselves! Years of arsekissing Fifa/Uefa about to go up in smoke!

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom