• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MILLWALL

Soler

Established Member
How bad is it with away fans trying to get into the home supporters sections? He's told me that if you were an away fan and went in there there's something like a 75% chance you'd end up in the hospital, or dead.

velimir85

Well getting into opposing section is by far the most dangerous situation that can happen for both groups...when you're on the street there's a possibility of taking cover,or running,but sections are usually caged (especially away fans sections in Eastern Europe) and you cannot possibly escape.When you add to that a very likely prospect of a stampedo and general panic (and this happens even if you're a tough hool,in one moment simply you get a primal fear),plus a rather general rule that nobody even considers jumping into section without heavy armament - knives,axes(VERY popular in some crews) and chains and a readiness to use the weapon brought,then it's quite clear that even the 75% chance seems low...in that cases even the police you usually fight becomes your best buddy :idea:

lewdikris

Established Member
Yup, I reckon if someone came at me with an axe a policeman would very soon become my best buddy!

Better that than a coroner...

velimir85

lewdikris said:
Yup, I reckon if someone came at me with an axe a policeman would very soon become my best buddy!

Exactly...
Anyway,I've got hundreds of picture links,but they are pretty nasty,I'm not quite sure they're for this forum.But if moderators agree,maybe I could post some so the ones interested could see some pics.

Jinn

Established Member
velimir85 said:
lewdikris said:

Exactly...
Anyway,I've got hundreds of picture links,but they are pretty nasty,I'm not quite sure they're for this forum.But if moderators agree,maybe I could post some so the ones interested could see some pics.

Not on this forum.

A

Anonymous

Milwall and Stoke fans are "popular",but also Headhunters and ICF...of course when english national team plays,that is also a chance for encouter but most of the time only regular,casual fans get stabbed,cuz the opposing hools don't really care whom are they attacking,as long as the victim is wearing anything England related...
All the eastern countries seem to take hooliganism to a new level. in england 'tools' of any shape or form are hated, anyone caught using a weapon would be dealt with by his own boys. Because, at the end of the day, when it was a popular thing to do back in the 80's people did it for a rush, it was soemthing no drug could ever give you, the sudden adrenaline pump you would get was amazing. it was also a way to show our loyalty to our club, when we started we were young and naaive, looking up to and wanting respect from the older lads. then we got caught up in it, and i ended up being one of arsenal main lads. When my son was born things changed and i grew up. i got out of the game years ago but still keep in touch with the scene, through close mates who ive gained over the years and also just through interest. but when we were ever in fights we never used weapons, if we beat a fella up we wouldnt keep kicking his head in till he died, we would stop and leave him. but in eastern europe it sounds mental. taking weapons into the games aiming at killing someone :roll: whats the point? what adreneline rush do you get from that? how can you feel good when you know youve really hurt someone using a weapon.
it is cowardly and stupid. i feel sorry for millwall who no matter what will get the attention from foreign hooligans, these people being so ****ing dangerous that as we saw, 4 people get stabbed.
i know why they would want some of the ICF, bushwhackers and headhunters, but why stoke? they have never really had that large a firm. the soul crew from cardiff and blades business crew from sheff united remain in my top 5 firms ive ever seen, behind of course bushwhackers (millwall) and headhunters and ICF round out the top 5.
Sad to say tottenham have a good firm these days :roll: mind you, there whole support base is formed of criminals and trouble makers, so they fit straight in :lol:

EIE

velimir85

Well,as much as I'm informed,it seems Stoke's firm grew both in numbers and strenght these last few years...some of the lads on forums in my country even consider them to be the strongest firm,but I never got interested enough to give it a closer look.Dunno...only thing i really knew about Stoke was that they had Stanley Matthews,the football legend...
Weapons are absolutely terrifying things to use.As I said I do have some personal experience,been in a few scuffles (but that's the way things happen here,you never quite know when s**t could happen) and I can thank God that nobody used blades.You can get stabbed in a second,without even knowing what happened...to be honest,I really don't care about the fists,bruises heal,but a stab can leave you dead or in a wheelchair for rest of your life.Using blades makes the difference between a rush-seeking firm member and a criminal...

A

Anonymous

Agreed. I did it for a rush, it was amazing, i made some amazing mates and its given me amazing memories. not so much the tearing things apart and giving people a kicking, just the whole togetherness of the lads, the laughs, the away days, all good fun. It was never serious enough to get killed over. Ive known of 3 lads in my 29 years who have been killed from stab wounds. One sadly was a very close mate (RIP JD). so england isnt really big on using knives. Eastern europeons seem content on just hurting each other. Over here its always been more of a pride thing. knowing you are standing up for your team and if you win its a sign youve defeated the opposition. Putting another man on his arse gave me that feeling, sort of like id done something for my club. Now of course ive grown up and realised its pointless. To kill someone over it is abysmal, ive battered countless yids and mancs and scousers in my years but i dont think even i could stab someone. also, like i said, if someone used a blade they got punished. the man who killed JD had to leave london because of it, every lad in the country knew his name, although he killed a gooner even yids were wanting to sort him out. cowards get whats coming to them, he got his.

we are the herd
EIE

Using blades makes the difference between a rush-seeking firm member and a criminal...
Precisely, we were lads looking for a laugh, not mindless murderers. You take a few slaps, you heal up, next week your up for it again, but stabbing is a totally different story.

velimir85

I'm not quite sure where's the limit when you understand that it's all pointless and for sure not worth getting stabbed...most of te guys settle when they get children,but by then they could be well in their 30's...and considering that you could start very early,by that time you would have around 10-15 years behind you,meaning 10-15 years of opportunity to become a corpse or a handicaped person...
I've thought for some time what could be done about that...if you take into account that it woul be quite impossible to erradicate the firms completely,maybe some campaign to kick out blades out of the firms would improve the situation...
But it would be hell trying to implement that in the East...blade is generally considered a weapon for the not-so-strong members of the firm,and these members do tend to form a sizeable group in every firm,and they are all keen on taking part in every fight or ambush...I'm afraid that only some tragical event of large proportions coul hamper further use of the blades :?

A

Anonymous

Ive never been as scared in may life as I was when I walked out of the Den when we beat them in the Cup as few years back. I also remember well when they had the whole of the CE in the early 90's and trashed the place. Crazy.

velimir85

Sol said:
Ive never been as scared in may life as I was when I walked out of the Den when we beat them in the Cup as few years back. I also remember well when they had the whole of the CE in the early 90's and trashed the place. Crazy.
Well I totally understand you,from everything I've heard - nothing that I experienced in life would come close to fear of going through Peckham,New Cross and such and such...especially being a foreigner,and God forbid wearing anything non-Milwall...

A

Anonymous

Of all my years, after i got older i can only remember being extremely scared at 3 matches. One when i was with cardiff and we were on our way home from brum. ****ing amazing, cardiff had over 400 lads out that day and all of us were on the train home, we took up 3 carrages. I thought they were absolutely invincible and was thinking through all the stories i was going to tell the arsenal lads. Then, to my horror, we pulled up at birminghams main station, notorious at the time for being a main place for hooliganism trouble. This mainly because it was the link between trains from further north so firms would occasionally bump into each other on the platform. We all knew this of course and i had a handfull of mental welshies, lads that would put the fear into any of the millwall that i knew, discussing who they wanted to 'meet' on the platform. Well, of course all of us on the train thought it would be funny to see the faces of the waiting firm on the platform, how sadly mistaken we could be.
As we entered the platform, to 400+ welshmen, and one cockney for islingtons shock and horror we saw a mass of burberry and aquascutum clad west ham, the infamous ICF. They were on their way home from manchester, there was over 400 of them just standing there shouting "ICF, ICF, ICF" in a chilling taunting togetherness. The train pulled to a halt, it seemed an eternity for the doors to open, both firms braced for engagement, the doors slid open with a scary hiss and it was off. Savage fighting for a good 10 minutes. After it our carriage, which was worse hit, was an inch deep in blood, myself and the welshies had taken one hell of a kicking. We heard later that the lads in the other 2 carriages faired abit better. But that 10 seconds or so before the doors opened were the most scary 10 seconds of my life.
Other times were at millwall when we had all of 20 lads pinned in a boozer surrounded by 100+ bushwhackers, being defended (embarerssingly) by a very thin cordon of police. For once, OB did something right and probably saved my life.
Fortunately i have never had to face anyone with a blade, anyone who carries them in my opinion is ****.

velimir85

Well,guvnor,hools here are so amazed with the english scene that they would probably trade half of their life to be in a same situation like you,to face ICF with cardiifers on your side...
Moment when I was bloody scared was two seasons ago,last match of the season.My club needed a victory to stay in the league,the opposing team needed a win for the European competition...and it was 2-2,we conceded a goal in the 93. minute,and were relegated.The crew on the stand (some 350-400 guys,all notorious hools,known as UNITED FORCE) went mad.I was never a real firm memeber,I knew some of the guys,my cousin was one of the more important guys and so I went to the upper stand that day...what a mistake...firm decided to express its rage on the policemen on the stand,only 10 of them was there...and they were practically crushed,their helmets and shields were taken...and then they got this primal fear going on of them took out his gun :shock: put it up and started to shoot in the air and above our heads...two other policemen also took their guns...by law,they have every authority to shoot you if they feel treatened...I froze and the whole firm started backing up...in less then few minutes whole brigade of riot police came,entered the stands and had us pinned by the wall...policemen here tend to exercise vengeance whenever they can,so I thought they're gonna send us all to ER now...luckily some commander decide to let us go from the stands,just to end the fight....nightmare...that wasn't the end of it but it was for me,I went into sime sidestreet and left the scene...

A

Anonymous

Well,guvnor,hools here are so amazed with the english scene that they would probably trade half of their life to be in a same situation like you,to face ICF with cardiifers on your side...
:lol: oh i have some stories son. 20 odd years tend to give you some amazing experiences.
cardiff city soul crew
sheff united BBC
millwall bushwhackers
leeds service crew
tottenham yid army
man united red army and cockney reds
chelsea headhunters
pompey357
west ham ICF
ive all had the pleasure, or displeasure to bump into :roll:

velimir85

Yeah,I bet you do...20 years :shock: that's really a lot...good thing you're still alive and walking :idea:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom