• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MILLWALL

henrys cat

Apparently they also went on the rampage at the airport attacking cabin crew and a pilot. Nice way to treat the man who will have your life in his hands. Duh, lets go and attack the person who's flying the plane and who's job depends on a steady hand. duuuuuhhhh.

A

Anonymous

I think you all get your facts straight before accusing millwall of anything. Like usual people like to leap on the stereotype that it is all millwalls fault. Well, heres how it is. Millwall were attacked by hungarian fans. The whole game was tarnished by racist chants and missle throwing. Millwall fans were attacked entering and leaving the stadium. 4 MILLWALL FANS were stabbed, one is critcally injured. The tare up of the plane was merely fans venting rage as they had just had hours of racial abuse and attacks from hungarian fans. I would be abit pissed off as well.
Ferencvaros will get done for this. they should be banned from the competition, oh no wait, football associations only ban english teams from europe, because its always our fault :|

Chips&CurrySauce

thats right Guvnor, cos Millwall fans aren't racist are they? Isn't in Millwall where they have a BNP councillor!!!
As far as I'm concerned **** like that deserve what they get!!

Soler

Established Member
Remind me to dig up this article I found detailing the abuse Goater and SWP got when they went to the Den with Man City. "Ooo! Ooo!" sounds at them throughout the match.

Jinn

Established Member
The tare up of the plane was merely fans venting rage as they had just had hours of racial abuse and attacks from hungarian fans. I would be abit pissed off as well.

Sure, be pissed off - but the pilots had nothing to do with that. They're just trying to do their job.

Gurgen

Established Member
Oh so when you're 'pissed off' you can 'vent your rage' on any person that happens to walk by?

Canuck

Established Member
It all sucks...all this violence is crap. It doesn't do anyone any good. I don't stand for the racist sh!t either.
Now I know Millwall have a rep. for this kind of thing, but so do the Hungarians.
Ferencvaros were recently fined for crowd trouble at a Champions League qualifier against an Albanian side. Their games against local rivals Ujpest are regularly marred by violence.
So who's fault is it? EVERYONES! Is there anything that we can do about it? Unfortunatley, No there isn't since there will always be these types of people about looking for trouble...
Shame about the 200 person riot at the Boro match in Ostrava too.

velimir85

Okay,here's the situation.Milwall fans are somewhat a legend in hooligan circles all over Europe,and every single group would like to fight them,and beat them.I can tell you that even fans from Poland and Serbia came just to get some of Millwall fans...it's just that kind of menatlity,and this was once in a lifetime chance to see the famous (or infamous,whatever) Millwall hooligans.And it was of course predictable,I even expected more wounded,but the police obviosly predicted the fights too.

JazzG

Established Member
theguvnor said:
I think you all get your facts straight before accusing millwall of anything. Like usual people like to leap on the stereotype that it is all millwalls fault. Well, heres how it is. Millwall were attacked by hungarian fans. The whole game was tarnished by racist chants and missle throwing. Millwall fans were attacked entering and leaving the stadium. 4 MILLWALL FANS were stabbed, one is critcally injured. The tare up of the plane was merely fans venting rage as they had just had hours of racial abuse and attacks from hungarian fans. I would be abit pissed off as well.

Yeah, when Millwall are involved it is always the other teams fault.....

:wink:

A

Anonymous

thats right Guvnor, cos Millwall fans aren't racist are they? Isn't in Millwall where they have a BNP councillor!!!
As far as I'm concerned **** like that deserve what they get!!
Yeah, when Millwall are involved it is always the other teams fault.....
The ignorance in this thread is absolutely unbelievable.
When did i say its never milwalls fault? stop putting words in my mouth.
firstly i know many of you love to blame millwall as of thier reputation. You hear about crowd trouble at a millwall game and immediately presume it was them that started it. fair enough, i do to, and im alot more ITK than any of you.
But the fact is you lot come on here and slag off millwall before even finding out the facts. Yes millwall is riddled with trouble and racism, but does that make them guilty everytime? obviously to you yes it does :|
chips&curry, i had you down to be abit more sensible than this.
What does millwalls past racist acts have to do with thie? im not talking about thei life story, i know its bad there, ive been there alot. all i am talking about is THIS EVENT, this event where it was millwall that were attacked and faced with the racism. Some of you seem to want to ignore the fact that millwall are innocent for once and begin to talk about their past behaviour :roll:
what difference does it make whether millwall are racist or not? the fact is that at this game they were the victims.
and what the hell does them having a BNP councilor got to do with anything? BNP a legitimate political party, doesnt labor have offices around highbury?

Chips&CurrySauce

Obviously I don't know all the details Guv, and I'm sure Millwalls reputation goes before them, thereby attracting trouble but I find it hard to believe The Millwall crew in Hungary were totally blameless. The trouble is these fans should know when they go to Eastern Europe and Turkey they will be confronted by gangs of youths looking for any excuse to get stuck in and I can't see the hardcore Millwall fans sherking a challenge.. Anyway its a shame it had to end like it did as Millwal have done alot to improve their image and hooligan problem in recent times.

A

Anonymous

Obviously I don't know all the details Guv, and I'm sure Millwalls reputation goes before them, thereby attracting trouble but I find it hard to believe The Millwall crew in Hungary were totally blameless. The trouble is these fans should know when they go to Eastern Europe and Turkey they will be confronted by gangs of youths looking for any excuse to get stuck in and I can't see the hardcore Millwall fans sherking a challenge.. Anyway its a shame it had to end like it did as Millwal have done alot to improve their image and hooligan problem in recent times.
Yeh i know millwall attract trouble because of their reputation. But is that really fair? they dont have a firm like they used to. ITs the same as the england situation. We used to have lads out in force taring countries up, we were young and it was a laugh. Now we're older and wiser and prefer to get drunk and have a laugh by telling jokes, not throwing tables. As a result england now has a small amount of lads that still go overseas. BUT this doesnt stop other countries. They still know our reputation and want a go wherever we go, even though they are living 20 years in the past. It is the same with millwall, they arnt what they were, so it must be hard for the fans that do go to games and still have to face the opposition, especially foreign teams, who want to have a pop at the famous millwall.
In this situation though, it wasnt millwall who started any of the trouble. I have spoke to some of my millwall mates to get the scoop and they said they were attacked almost straight after getting out the airport. Now you cant blame millwall or make any excuses for the home team if they have stood in the stands shouting racial abuse all game.
Is the match a 2 leg game? because if the team still has to come to millwall i suggest they dont bring any fans, millwall lads are after blood, and these arnt the sort of lads you want to bump into in a dark ally :roll:

velimir85

Is the match a 2 leg game? because if the team still has to come to millwall i suggest they dont bring any fans, millwall lads are after blood, and these arnt the sort of lads you want to bump into in a dark ally

No,that was the second leg...the first one passed in a rather peaceful atmosphere,only minor incidents.
I guess that you know the situation better when you say that Millwall fans aren't what they used to be,but still...every hool in Europe would like to take a piece of them...
I gathered some info about the Budapest events.Police did manage to stop most of the conflicts,and the majority of Millwall fans (400 of them),practically the toughest guys they had (something we call FIRST CREW) were in pubs near the river,and didn't go out on the streets.But the smaller groups,which roamed the city for whatever reason were attacked in ambushes and stabbed,which is a disgrace even in terms of hooliganism :x

A

Anonymous

guess that you know the situation better when you say that Millwall fans aren't what they used to be,but still...every hool in Europe would like to take a piece of them...
Your right, millwall attracts lots of unwanted attention these days. Back in the day i used to try and go to millwall whenever free time permited, it was amazing there for a young kid of my interests. I know alot of millwall from them days, still keep in touch with a few. They were a ****ing crazy bunch, so crazy that when arsenal travelled there i once stood with my millwall mates in the millwall section as i didnt fancy having my kneecaps removed by nutter cockneys.
But them days were them days. These days millwall have a small group of lads, still large in respect to other firms. Only mancs and cardiff can equal them in numbers, but compared to the 600+ they used to gather in the 80's, now they have about 50 odd.
English teams do get trouble abroad, lots of the eastern countries have just discovered hooliganism and are total nutcases, maybe in the 80's it would of been amazing fun, but now english teams have very few lads.
You seem to know abit about the scene. Ive just been sent emails from a millwall lad who was out there, ****ing awful some of the pics. One millwall lad with a white shirt on, its now totally red, a blood soaked bandage around his head and you can hardly see his face from the blood.
As you say using blades is wrong, even in hooligans terms. I know people who dont know the scene figure its all about who hurts who more, but its never been about that. There has always been some sort of code. I know from past experiences that any gooner caught using a blade would cop a kicking from his own lads. Only scousers and mancs seemed to like using knives. When you outnumber a firm like the eastern europeons did the other day though using a knife is cowardly (which it is in all cases) and i hope the fellas who did it get caught.

Soler

Established Member
Yeah ... hooliganism is really bad in Poland and Russia. I've seen pictures of LKS Lodz and Legia Warsaw (I think) hooligans marching down a street in Lodz with all sorts of crazy weapons about. Macheties and swords and crap like that.

They are nuts.

velimir85

@ theguvnor

Yes,I've seen that pic of that poor guy...just awful...I'm into the scene a bit,some personal experience but much more infos from all over Europe.And from everything I heard the MFC crew didn't provoke any of the incidents or anything which makes using of the blades even greater shame for a Hungarian crew (or firm,as you call it).

@Mad Jens

Poland is pure nuthouse,I've just read some reports about city derby in Krakov,these people are all heavily armed,and whole parts of the city fight against each other :shock: Dozens of injured,and several death cases (God rest their souls).Russia's bad too,Serbia has bloody incidents too,but Poland is by far worst. :?

Soler

Established Member
Yeah, Russia's got it pretty bad as well. I have seen some images of when Lokomotiv played Dynamo Kyiv last year and several Spartak and CSKA firms went to Kyiv to take on the Ukrainians. I can imagine it is pretty bad in places like Romania as well.

Heh, I said to a Polish friend of mine (born in Wroclaw, I think, somewhere near the German border) that I wouldn't be surprised if the Poles come out full force when England play there. He's told me they all want a piece of Millwall and Stoke, apparently.

velimir85

Milwall and Stoke fans are "popular",but also Headhunters and ICF...of course when english national team plays,that is also a chance for encouter but most of the time only regular,casual fans get stabbed,cuz the opposing hools don't really care whom are they attacking,as long as the victim is wearing anything England related...

Latest posts

Top Bottom