• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MLS Discussion

blaze_of_glory

Vela is utterly elite these days ffs. Every time I check Los Angeles' results he's scored/assisted a couple of goals. Just scored again.

Suerely he's regarded the best player in the MLS? @blaze_of_glory @Slartibartfast
Now that Giovinco is gone I'd say Vela's a good shout for best in the league, yeah. Quality of attacking players in MLS is way ahead of defenders and GKs though.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Vela is utterly elite these days ffs. Every time I check Los Angeles' results he's scored/assisted a couple of goals. Just scored again.

Suerely he's regarded the best player in the MLS? @blaze_of_glory @Slartibartfast

He's been brilliant so far, so you can certainly make a case for it. Of course there's a guy named Ibrahimovic who plays across the city who still has some talents. Luciano Acosta, the Argentine midfielder who was headed to PSG in January before the deal fell through at the last minute is pretty good. Pity Martinez is still settling in after leading River Plate to the Copa Libertadores title in December, but based on the fact that he is the reigning South American Player of the Year, it's likely he'll be performing at a high level. But Vela is having the best season of anyone so far. He was excellent in the World Cup too.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He's been brilliant so far, so you can certainly make a case for it. Of course there's a guy named Ibrahimovic who plays across the city who still has some talents. Luciano Acosta, the Argentine midfielder who was headed to PSG in January before the deal fell through at the last minute is pretty good. Pity Martinez is still settling in after leading River Plate to the Copa Libertadores title in December, but based on the fact that he is the reigning South American Player of the Year, it's likely he'll be performing at a high level. But Vela is having the best season of anyone so far. He was excellent in the World Cup too.
Don't forget about Alejandro Pozuelo as well, he's quite the player and made quite the debut for TFC.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I thought it was going to be a tall task for TFC to replace Giovinco, however Pozuelo has had a similar impact.

He's also technically so brilliant and has shades of Victor Vazquez who was adored by the TFC fans.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
One of my favorite MLS players over the past seven years (hard to believe he's been in MLS so long), Diego Valeri of Portland. Attacking midfielder from Argentina. He's 33 now, but still has a little gas left in the tank.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
One of my favorite MLS players over the past seven years (hard to believe he's been in MLS so long), Diego Valeri of Portland. Attacking midfielder from Argentina. He's 33 now, but still has a little gas left in the tank.

Argentina wasted two whole generations of their players

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Compelling stuff again this year. Haven’t been to an Atlanta game recently, but will definitely attend as many playoff tilts as possible.

Top Bottom