• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MLS Discussion

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Seattle have just won the MLS cup on their home field. Blatant offside on their first goal but TFC fell apart shortly after that goal.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Becks has basically gone ahead and done what many of us dream of doing as youngsters; starting up our very own football club.

I kept an eye on his MLS career when he went over there to the galaxy and I think I'll do the same when Miami kick-off at the start of next month.

I think that will be the case for quite a few who usually have little interest in the American League.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I find Major League Soccer to be quite interesting. 🇺🇲
It seems that before the start of a New Season, a new team is created. We have had Inter Miami recently, with David Beckham being a part of this venture. 🏖️🕶️⛵🛥️ They appointed Phil Neville as Coach. There was an Issue with there Club Badge I believe? Inter Milan felt there was a Copyright Issue?
You have New York Red Bulls (NYRB), and a newly created New York City FC (NYCFC). 🌃🗽 NYRB is a team that I followed, as they had Henry, and Shaun and Bradley Wright-Philips. NYCFC currently play at the Yankee Stadium which looks pretty spectacular being converted from a Baseball to a Football pitch. 🏟️ They are having a new stadium built literally over the road from the Yankee Stadium. NYCFC are owned by the Manchester City Owners. They have had players such as Frank Lampard, Pirlo and David Silva. They have been coached by Patrick Vieira.
You have the Eastern and Western Conference. Not sure which one would be stronger. On the West Coast is LA Galaxy and LAFC. LA Galaxy seemed to attract the Big players, David Beckham, Ashley Cole, Robbie Keane, Zlatan Ibrohimavic, Landon Donovan. LAFC have I believe ex-AFC player Carlos Vela.
Portland Timbers are an interesting club. Believe Liam Ridgewell plays for them. I think that when they score a goal, a bloke with a chainsaw cuts through a piece of wood. Looks pretty good with the noise and wood chippings flying up. 🪚🪓🪵
Atalanta Stadium looks spectacular, Arsenal having a preseason match there.
I don't fully understand MLS rules. Presume you have an Eastern and Western League Champions. MLS Teams enter into an equivalent Champions League Competition? With South American Clubs? 🇧🇷🇦🇷
Wonder is supporters go to away games. Imagine LA Galaxy away to Colorado Rapids on a Tuesday night. That is a distance of 1,016 miles. Makes Arsenal to Newcastle look like a Local Derby.
Think there is going to be a Team in Las Vegas 🏟️🥅⚽🏧🪙💵💳💰🍾🌃⛲. Would make for a good away game weekend.
There could may well be more teams to come in the future. There are leagues below the MLS.

Top Bottom