• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Modeste M'Bami

Mostarac

Established Member
If it is not Mascherano Wenger is going to buy, could it be Modeste M`Bami from PSG? He is also a very good midfielder, and he is a " not known, but a very good player". PSG are certain that M`Bami will leave during January.

Mostarac

Established Member
Have you ever seen M`Bami play? Last season I saw 10 PSG games on TV, and this season I have seen 4 PSG games. And guess what, he has been Man of the Match several times in those games.

A

Anonymous

Mostarac said:
Have you ever seen M`Bami play? Last season I saw 10 PSG games on TV, and this season I have seen 4 PSG games. And guess what, he has been Man of the Match several times in those games.
Yeah.

Anyway too bad, he's not going to be bought.

A

Anonymous

btw
Did you know?
Despite possessing a powerful shot, M'Bami had registered just a single goal in 99 top-flight games in France prior to the 2004/05 season.

Mostarac

Established Member
How can you be 100% sure that Wenger will not buy M`Bami? I am just saying that it could be a possibility, but I would rather have Mascherano.

A

Anonymous

Arsenal316 said:
Kris said:
No thanks.

Everything PSG touches turns to s**t.

Ronaldinho didn't turn out that bad......
He got out in the nick of time...

Hell, he didn't exactly shine there either.
Back then after WC 02' internationals where his stage.

A

Anonymous

gunnertilldeath said:
Kris said:
Arsenal316 said:
Kris said:
No thanks.

Everything PSG touches turns to s**t.

Ronaldinho didn't turn out that bad......
He got out in the nick of time...

Hell, he didn't exactly shine there either.
Back then after WC 02' internationals where his stage.

erm... what about jayjay okocha??
He's taken the Premiership by storm hasn't he.

Asterix

Established Member
Kris, Anelka and Okocha have been great assets for their current clubs - I wouldn't say anything that PSG touches turns to sh*t. The club may not be particularly well run but the odd decent player has come out of there, or at elast passed through (much like sh*t really).

And as for Ronaldinho ........ I'd have him at Arsenal

Ratinho

Established Member
Have we even been linked with this guy?? Is this a rumour, or a name thats been plucked out of the sky?

I think we can safely assume he's not on the hitlist, to be honest.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Re: Modeste M`Bami.

Mostarac said:
If it is not Mascherano Wenger is going to buy, could it be Modeste M`Bami from PSG? He is also a very good midfielder, and he is a " not known, but a very good player". PSG are certain that M`Bami will leave during January.

mate i'v just read an article on mbami linked to england and i think that is a good shout for our signing in janaury.

mbami

the article says chelsea but questions why they would want another midfielder. he confirms he has serious contact rumoured to be an english club. i'd bet on this being the player we sign, if we sign a midfielder at all.

patrick42uk

Established Member
anyone know who willie mckay is? thats his agent and the name sounds familiar. wolves were going to sign him last summer, but he went to psg instead. apparantly he is quite ambitous. still only 22.

dsurg

Very good player I am nigerian and we have a great rivalry with our neighbours Cameroun and this guy is probably their best player ( Samuel Eto'o inclusive) would love him at the Arsenal

Problem is he'll have to go to the African Nations Cup every two years.

He wont have any problems settling in at arsenal, french is his first language and he has lauren for company ( compatriot)

Would love to have him.....but maybe I'll rather have Mascherano

brianfrance

Established Member
Mad Jens, ok for Heinze, but Fiorese...he's a piece of ****, believe me
Anyway, m'bami IS a good player, but he wants first team football. He shouldn't come here if he really wants that

Latest posts+

Top Bottom