• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Modeste M'Bami

Mostarac

Established Member
We will not sign M`Bami in January, he has broken a bone in his leg and is out for 3 months.

siddharth

Mostarac said:
We will not sign M`Bami in January, he has broken a bone in his leg and is out for 3 months.

Anyways i don't think we would need him coz Flamini seems an amazing defensive midfielder to me.

Mostarac

Established Member
Flamini is a very good midfielder, but if Edu does not sign a new deal, then Wenger will buy a new midfielder, hopefully that will be Javier Mascherano.

brianfrance

Established Member
Lars said:
I saw his game. It well plays to pair with Sergey Semak!
Excellent pair!

mate, I don't know where you saw the pair playing. Mbami is injured since November, and just played with the reserve on sunday his first match of 2005. Semak signed for Paris in January :? So...
and semak is an offensive midfielder, never a defensive one, the pair mbami-semak will never exist.

Anyway, he was the best psg player at the start of the season...he just was the only one who wasn't completely ****...arsenal quality??not sure at all...

brianfrance

Established Member
Cissé or Mendy...2 'lost' talents, or great youngsters who turned into very inconsistent and average players. Cissé had a good match

awesomarsenal

EDIT PLEASE CAN YOU JUST WRITE IN ENGLISH NOT EVERYONE ON THE FORUM CAN UNDERSTAND OTHER LANGUAGES_____THANK YOU
thats very direct mr mod.

i think hes crap. simply said, not even better than our reserve CM. anyway, we dont need a CM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom