• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed El-Neny (out)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He should have an incentive to move personally because of the upcoming world cup. I think he is pretty much a starter there no matter his club playing time but he should want to be in good form for the summer

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Arsène told him he can go in summer (leicester) but he wanted to stay... same thing will probably happen now. So, its not like someone (Sven) told him to get rid of Neny

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
How long is Nacho & Kola out for? I 'd take it if we are selling both Elneny & Coq that we will put AMN in his original position at CM. Wilshere, Xhaka, Ramsey & AMN as our 4 Cm choices.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
How long is Nacho & Kola out for? I 'd take it if we are selling both Elneny & Coq that we will put AMN in his original position at CM. Wilshere, Xhaka, Ramsey & AMN as our 4 Cm choices.
We would definitely need another midfielder, one who can defend. There you've got Xhaka and Wilshere (playmakers), Ramsey (box to box) and AMN who's a prospect, and has played in midfield maybe once for the first team.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good ****ing riddance if true.

AMN has shown more in the last month than this insipid coward has shown in two years here.
Until I read a post yesterday, I forgot he'd been here 2 years. Feels like he's been here about a week.

Rubbish player.

Malky

Established Member
Walcott - Out?
Coquelin - Out?
Elneny - Out?

This is great if it happens, but why was all the above not moved on in the summer? With proper replacements/upgrades brought it? Would of gave us half a chance of challenging this season! Instead we got some bullshit about Elneny being used as a CB.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We need to do away with this idea of buying sub standard players as squaddies and instead give those opportunities to youth prospects.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, seems like the guy who is happy to play the odd game, sit on the bench and collect his wages, think it's going to be hard to get rid like some of our other players are/have been.

Top Bottom